Fallout Studios Forums

»

Community Status Updates

Gauche_Nunya's Photo

Gauche_Nunya
sorry for the trolling under fjsgdfsdjgbsgkjfg

Killerratte's Photo

Killerratte
I haven't been on here for atleast 10 years.

Masonicon's Photo

Masonicon
It's been 4 year since I cancels Command and Conquer Generals 2012: Indelpendence Day in favor of Ani-Toonspiracy

JJ's Photo

JJ
Hey I don't remember this feature.

Masonicon's Photo

Masonicon
I repeat: this Project: http://forum.falloutstudios.org/topic/35658-command-and-conquer-2012/ is discontinued in favor of Ani-Toonspiracy(aka The Ultimate Crossover Movie) where if you're want to sees the reason behind the discontinuation and cancellation of this project, you can visit here: http://masonicon.dev...is-up-262281431 and even when the Anunnaki forces that shows up in Ani-Toonspiracy have their arsenals largely recycled from this project, I makes their arsenals are as overpowe...

Nemo Mentisson's Photo

Nemo Mentisson
Meine Freunde.

RestyBoholJr's Photo

RestyBoholJr
How to bypass this Error: "[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment." I am a registered member and I want to Download something, please help. I'm from the Philippines (55 years old) and I don't know much about this. :(

RestyBoholJr's Photo

RestyBoholJr
How to bypass this Error: "[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment." I am a registered member and I want to Download something, please help. I'm from the Philippines (55 years old) and I don't know much about this. :(

InsurgentCeLL's Photo

InsurgentCeLL
how long does validation take xd

InsurgentCeLL's Photo

InsurgentCeLL
how long does validation take xd

mattig89ch's Photo

mattig89ch
want to edit my profile...

Stinger's Photo

Stinger
In your profile, posting a comment.