←  Forum/Desktop Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Hangar 13 Design

TheDR's Photo TheDR 05 Feb 2010

Indeed it looks a lot better, the sniper was a bit overkill (not meant as a pun 8|).

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 05 Feb 2010

Overkill? I know not the meaning of this word.

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 05 Feb 2010

In a sniper mood. Light Fitty:
Posted Image

EDIT: it's up for grabs if anyone wants it, I'll put your name on it and whateva, I don't plan on using it.
Edited by Jok3r, 05 February 2010 - 02:37.

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 01 May 2010

Triple Post, wow.

Posted Image
Open for requests again, and inspired to make a change by Doc's new sig. Also, really looking forward to the new MoH, which is were the images and the phrase come from.

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 11 May 2010

Posted Image
I don't even really know, tbh, but I kinda like it. First try at making a sig in illustrator... perhaps not the best choice.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 11 May 2010

Yeah, illustrator is for graphic design rather than sigs.

However, i can see what you were going for, it looks quite Mexican for some reason, maybe you should have another go, but using PS instead 8|

Wizard's Photo Wizard 11 May 2010

It doesn't really work as it has no context. We don't see you as either a joker or someone associated with red 8|

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 11 May 2010

View PostWizard, on 11 May 2010, 10:09, said:

It doesn't really work as it has no context. We don't see you as either a joker or someone associated with red 8|

@Doc: I know what it's for, I was just messing around :P.
@Wiz: fair point on the context, lemme see if I can come up with better text

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 19 Jun 2010

Posted Image

Finally got my hands on CS5. And loving it, so far.

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 19 Apr 2011

Posted Image

Been a while, hasn't it?
Edited by Jok3r, 19 April 2011 - 18:52.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 19 Apr 2011

Not bad. Don't worry, I won't leave the post to just those two words. The atmosphere of the signature is all well and good, however, your name placement lacks a bit to be desired. Actually, it's not so much the placement, as it is the font choice. If it were me, I'd have made the text look like graffiti on the wall, to give the signature a bit more depth. The gent wearing the boonie hat seems to have his hand on nothing, or at least that's the way it seems, given the texturing on the wall (I assume that's a wall) his hand is directed towards.

All in all, it isn't bad, but perhaps you've spent a bit too much time away.

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 19 Apr 2011

Posted Image
Any better?

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 20 Apr 2011

An improvement for the simple fact that the "R" looks like a perch for the guy's hand. The issue I have with the signature now is that the "K" is obscured, so it takes a bit away from the overall.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 20 Apr 2011

Make he text much smaller and rotate it to vertical, then you use it as the "prop" for the guys hand |8

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 20 Apr 2011

Posted Image
Not sure what to think about that look.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 20 Apr 2011

Perhaps if the letters were stacked vertically, instead of on their respective sides, it would look more feasible.

Alias's Photo Alias 20 Apr 2011

You need to get rid of the black border around the type, it isolates it far too much.