←  The Mapper's Guild

Fallout Studios Forums

»

ZOMBIES!!!!!

This topic is locked

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 03 Mar 2008

what are the chances after shw is finished of their being a side mission where you would defend ur self from an onslaught of zombies that broke out from Dr. Thraxes boi lab and u only can build police offers and rangers and had limited number of vehicles and aircraft and u had to save civilians??

Dr HaxX's Photo Dr HaxX 03 Mar 2008

Ask for a map in the mappers guild. Any city map and a little scripting will do.

Pandut's Photo Pandut 03 Mar 2008

This is a definite no-no. I sense this topic will be locked for obvious reasons...

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 03 Mar 2008

Clearly the man is joking.

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 03 Mar 2008

Haha, you know, back in Red Alert 2 I placed the Mummy unit that appeared there. So when you would get close to them, they'd run to you and melee your units and tanks - I spammed a few of them on this one map I made, and well -- you get the picture :D.

I'm not totally sure if we would do this in ShW though :P

The Shell's Photo The Shell 03 Mar 2008

Pandut said:

This is a definite no-no. I sense this topic will be locked for obvious reasons...

AllStarz said:

Clearly the man is joking.

I wonder if that's what the Red Alert team said about a certain suggestion about hidden ant missions?.....

amazin's Photo amazin 03 Mar 2008

i dont get what the big deal is with him posting this

just move to mappers guild

CommanderJB's Photo CommanderJB 03 Mar 2008

Sorry, but all I can say is
Posted Image

Flechette?'s Photo Flechette? 03 Mar 2008

Zombies hey? Good grief, if zombies are allowed, surely Chuck Norris or Solid Snake or maybe pedo bear can be skinned/modellled, right?

Attached File(s)

Archon's Photo Archon 03 Mar 2008

Good idea,must admit. :P

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 03 Mar 2008

AllStarz said:

I wonder if that's what the Red Alert team said about a certain suggestion about hidden ant missions?.....
whats this about a Ra suggestion?
ob course im serious that would be a fun mission form the civilian side of generals

amazin's Photo amazin 03 Mar 2008

lighten up, he is posting something that is a bit wacky but sounds fun, and you guys all like "holy shit he must be joking!"

im just saying to move this into the mappers guild suggestions

KiraSama's Photo KiraSama 03 Mar 2008

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 3 Mar 2008, 12:13, said:

AllStarz said:

ob course im serious that would be a fun mission form the civilian side of generals

i think he is suggesting it as a secret mission like the ant mission in red alert or the dino missions in TD, what really sounds like a good idea :P

RocketMan's Photo RocketMan 03 Mar 2008

Kirisama is right. Why do we always have to take Shw, and generals so serious? Give it a break guys. It could be a good fun mission if you think a while about it :P

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Mar 2008

I'd love to see Comr4de have a go at this idea tbh :P

Strategia's Photo Strategia 03 Mar 2008

Thrax's biotech lab spawning zombies? [Daniel Jackson]Yeah uhh..... maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all.[/Daniel Jackson]

This thread has officially been declared

Posted Image

by the Strategia Thread Evaluation Board (membership: Strategia). Thank You

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 03 Mar 2008

If this thread will not be locked, then at least move it to a section that bears relevance to the topic please.

Archon's Photo Archon 03 Mar 2008

Definitlly funny.

Reaper94's Photo Reaper94 03 Mar 2008

View PostCommanderJB, on 3 Mar 2008, 6:40, said:

Sorry, but all I can say is
Posted Image

:P

crying with laugher

id say chances are slim : nothing

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 03 Mar 2008

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 3 Mar 2008, 6:13, said:

AllStarz said:

Good job you screwed up my quote so now that its attributed to me.

Anyways, Red Alert has time travel, over-sized bug-zappers and the like. Generals has mildly more plausible (but still improbable) technologies.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 03 Mar 2008

That's not really funny after all. :P

nova's Photo nova 04 Mar 2008

ok i know about the ant mision and what game the dio mission is in but how do i get the dino mission i have done the ant one but now i want dino

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 04 Mar 2008

I see no problem in a Special "Zombie" unit(s) under Civilian>Infantry for the sake of a custom mission. Might be entertaining if done right.

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 04 Mar 2008

Topic moved.

@ Wizard, I'd love to recreate my Racoon City map from RA2 :P

Waris's Photo Waris 04 Mar 2008

Well you can actually...

@Comr4de: Proceed. Make the only buildable unit a dude with a shotgun... or a crowbar... or a gal with a Quad rocket launcher :P
This topic is locked