←  Game Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

One Word Story

Libains's Photo Libains 03 Jul 2008

Posted Image

So here's how this one works - you add one word to whatever the last person has written, and we hope to tell a story - you can add any form of punctuation after your word if you so please...

So to start things off;

There

The first story:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins.

Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile E.V.E. sent Crobar into manly Hell, to burn viciously while tenderly stroking himself rapidly on his tender workbench. Dramatically naked women started touching Crobar's football shaped mini-fridge nervously, peering at The_Hunter's afro. Gently, AjPod laid soho. Yayo fled. Gsus kept fourteen girls busy at The Dr's evil subway. Yayo screamed. Mr.Rodgers taught Scientology to Yayo to finance his Doyle - mobile statue.

Humanity suddenly imploded because AjPod pulled E.V.E.. On Planet EA2545 meanwhile, Scopejim undressed before shooting Crobar repeatedly downstairs. The Dr found medals belonging to Stalin's great-grandson, The_Hunter, who previously warned a small Mexican child-fox; 'Stay here padawan monkey, or bad things are 'bout to happen inside undisclosed (air force one) because of vaginas spewing various vaginas of different density. I thought about more stuff which made Lauren touch Centric's cat, as well as making Dane push Scopejim onto the toilet with Dilbert stroking EVE's ears, which made her poop Pikachu out through Douglas's bellybutton.

So TheDR Gave Niddy five haircuts that looked like a piece of dumpling dumping dumps. Suddenly Yue Ying opened someone's bank account to find bacon stuffed in Lauren's underwear along with me. A volcano is fail. However, The Dr's secret lab can create Nem's whore battleroid of my limp imagination. "Fuck the System!" said the sweaty battleroid. I know Sobek lied about being ninja'd in Willamette which didn't stop moving slowly at Raptor's groin protector made sure nothing could stand between Diji and Poopmustard. Meanwhile twenty fat pancakes were humping Dauth's Poptarts, which had 9001 small earlobes covered with salty pimples. Thus I screamed "CHINAAA!!!" and "SPARTAAA!!!" which startled Bob Barr whom flopped onto death-spikes. The ECA lost the game. FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu.......cccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkked! The diji named Wesley decided that time must stop once Dauth jacked a UFO.

When Saint slapped himself, his tralala looked. Papaya, feeling bad about his wang, decided to rape trees. Raptor transformed into Penis, Balls of Afro. Alias accidentally masturbated while E.V.E. watched enthusiastically. The_Hunter felt a sudden hand squeeze by Nem on his ...di-RIFLE! Then Nem The Great Space Marine gunned at NIdmeister and sploded from Comr4de's G-strings.

"Hi there." said BY E.V.E. when The_Hunter castrated someone's computer after making nuts crack loudly. Fubu metamorphosed into a yellow fish with bewbs and vagoos which inflamed, then Papaya mellowed out. Meanwhile Captain Planet goatsed the ponos of peeps with pepper on macaroni. Then boobs and legs grew into a statue, Eve annihilated it delightfully with merciless rage which was homosexualised because stuff.

Semi-Colon, hates the Full Stop. Question Mark loves capitalization of Papayas after licking loli...pops tasting like Hina, who groped and squeezed her boobs sideways which softened fast and her noobz became fanboiz of Scope. Lying Walruses dont eat Papayas, but Scopes! Scope sniped Commander_JB's multi-rotary-whatever-gun and suffered haircuts in his head, while Overdose used toothpaste. Hina got groped by JJ. He made doughnuts for her uterus. Mari likes her coffee shakened...meanwhile some conquistadours used A Fetus and Mari annihilated The_Hunter's Enforcer plasma-firing chambers of SCIENCE.

New paragraph and Yummy cookies went to Ravenholm and died because several clowns threw amokly at the H-bombs. Russia Purchased tomatoes, which exploded violently on Burton's C4s. Causing Deliciouc Ketchup trumpets to suck. "FALCON PUNCH!" HAHA! TRUMPETS! ZA WALUDO!" are heard everywhere Meanwhile, Yuri Geller exploded into tiny popcorn and his family exploded! Kingda Ka praised Super-Mecha-Death-Christ for his inability to ban moot and Nazi balloons.

THE END

The second story:

Once upon nothingness, boobs wanted to immolate Bob, because E.V.E. did something to CodeCat causing hemophilia. Simultaneously Diji ran away towards paradise and died. And so Scope sniped a clown and doomed his frogs to Constantanople. Explosions exploded, exploding explosives exploded violently into small explosions. Mecha Stalin danced the papaya against Martians being jumping mushrooms. Teddy, Rika and Hanyuu danced quietly Papayadance sucks like a blackhole. But the Papayamelldansen lost its Dignity and Destiny due to the Sun. Also The_Hunter ate carrots and puked onto Nem's Keyboard. Bin Laden exploded internally onto Chyros' stomach and bled to Washington D.C.

Alternatively, there's dinner at KFC and Charlie's. Imperial Sardaukar and Inquisitor ate Papayas. Ghostrider got ghosted on IRC but Benito Mussolini punches Hitler. Nem Kamikaze'd E.V.E.'s Terminators, causing chaos. After kicking Alias' nuts, the ECA defeated Russia lead by Scope. AJ told Papaya: "stick to fajlure!" and he got inspired to dive in the sea of unconsciousness after destiny. Fate has messed and lost to Destiny's cabbage. Man-eating Broccoli start]ed a civil war between BATMAN and Yahtzee, thus sparking LULZ and Corruption. Stalin danced alienish, endangering soviet babes and bunnies hopping towards necroposts, which Tao declared furries heresy in damageviewkick island. Get poptarts and Granger bellyflopped admins with B1's and Badgers, Badgers, Badgers and Europeans got TIE-DEFENDERS. Badgers and Goshawks ripped Chryos Death Star. While Hobbesy hobbesed blumpkin darth vader asskk Jedi to join the sith. Today we defeat cookies in the cold oven assassin alongside Chuck Norris. Predator's TIE Bombers strafed badgers upon something rather badgerlike TIE Fighter that orange! Townes, used badgers with assault binbags and nuclear monkeys to harass Emporer Palpatine. The unicorn rainbow'd twelve Brads till badgers exploded upwards into the ionosphere where badgers, badgers time traveled to Red Alert. Then badgers Towne'd your dog. Badgers mushroomed Uber V0lk0V and badgers died. Ironically, Uber Battenberg died despite floating over the grave hole. Captain Apple shotgunned a oil monkey BOOM!

Edited by TheDR, 07 September 2010 - 01:21.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 03 Jul 2008

Was

edit: maybe update the first post with w/e people have submitted? so you wont have to go through loads of pages to find out :dope:
Edited by Pav3d, 03 July 2008 - 17:29.

Kichō's Photo Kichō 03 Jul 2008

Me

Crobar's Photo Crobar 03 Jul 2008

There was me naked

View PostPav3d, on 3 Jul 2008, 18:29, said:

edit: maybe update the first post with w/e people have submitted? so you wont have to go through loads of pages to find out :dope:

I'll do that at the end of every page.

There was me naked, yet
Edited by AjPod, 03 July 2008 - 17:46.

Somehow

There was me naked, yet somehow failing

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 03 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a

Tard.

But

Archon's Photo Archon 03 Jul 2008

suddenly

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 03 Jul 2008

Crap.

- E.V.E.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared

EVE - really..... lols :dope:

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 03 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from ...

---

Haha, now it's getting Interessting. :dope:

- E.V.E.

View PostE.V.E., on 3 Jul 2008, 21:23, said:

Haha, now it's getting Interessting. :dope:

- E.V.E.

It's supposed to do stuff exactly like this - i saw one on another forum where penguins were involved in a gang war with computer nerds and dead rats ..... anyways to continue this

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 03 Jul 2008

flying

TheDR's Photo TheDR 03 Jul 2008

Statue

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped

EDIT : Ninja'd by TPAM
Edited by Scopejim, 03 July 2008 - 21:19.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again

here was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with

:dope:
Edited by Pav3d, 03 July 2008 - 22:34.

Gsus. :O