One Word Story

1227 replies to this topic

#1226 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 01 October 2010 - 16:28

Once that had occurred, Samster decided to hug Volen until he sucked grenades. "Oh holy crap, that felt like death". Afterwards Bob attacked his face with pencils. Clocks take children around "The joys of prisms"; Hobbesy, Hobbesy, my favourite Twiglets machine betrayed five powerful mechanical howitzers. (Someone said HOWITZER?!)

Uberlord Emperor'd badgers into the stratosphere badger rocket engines. Coincidentally, Agent Tanya flashed AJ's badge badge but badgers killed Chuck Norris with Major Fuckup's manbag. Thus erupting Volkov's Anti-Modular-Cannon fury that The_Hunter didn't die from because he was STALIN! The_Hunter/STALIN went with Dolph Lundgren and fought King Kong over Fallout Studios's boobies of pain.

The ECA confabulated a GODLIKE pidgeon; badass monks brought sandwiches. Nuclear monkeys made changing phase modulators difficult.
But alas chyros had yakitori in tubes of mayonaise. Moving trees grooved blender the dancing TheDR into BlackBeard's canoe of chocolate. While MBob61 flipped off Squigpie, Wizard said: "Gay!"

Berbatov touches this; HAMMERTIME can't stop! Generalcamo is killing FS's lungs like Camel cigarettes. Drama with other Admins as a road-train got out it's bullbar, making desolation another thing entirely. Spectacular burning is commonly illegal except in Denmark; Where gay pav:3d felt SquigPie up. Screaming, he erected epic monuments of phallic obelisks throbbing into deep holes embedded in pav:3d's mountainside.

AJ dropped his massive macbook into lava cake. Aaron sucks at almost anything, even English. Chemistry is required for beer with peanut butter as an appetizer and

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#1227 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 01 October 2010 - 21:55

Once that had occurred, Samster decided to hug Volen until he sucked grenades. "Oh holy crap, that felt like death". Afterwards Bob attacked his face with pencils. Clocks take children around "The joys of prisms"; Hobbesy, Hobbesy, my favourite Twiglets machine betrayed five powerful mechanical howitzers. (Someone said HOWITZER?!)

Uberlord Emperor'd badgers into the stratosphere badger rocket engines. Coincidentally, Agent Tanya flashed AJ's badge badge but badgers killed Chuck Norris with Major Fuckup's manbag. Thus erupting Volkov's Anti-Modular-Cannon fury that The_Hunter didn't die from because he was STALIN! The_Hunter/STALIN went with Dolph Lundgren and fought King Kong over Fallout Studios's boobies of pain.

The ECA confabulated a GODLIKE pidgeon; badass monks brought sandwiches. Nuclear monkeys made changing phase modulators difficult.
But alas chyros had yakitori in tubes of mayonaise. Moving trees grooved blender the dancing TheDR into BlackBeard's canoe of chocolate. While MBob61 flipped off Squigpie, Wizard said: "Gay!"

Berbatov touches this; HAMMERTIME can't stop! Generalcamo is killing FS's lungs like Camel cigarettes. Drama with other Admins as a road-train got out it's bullbar, making desolation another thing entirely. Spectacular burning is commonly illegal except in Denmark; Where gay pav:3d felt SquigPie up. Screaming, he erected epic monuments of phallic obelisks throbbing into deep holes embedded in pav:3d's mountainside.

AJ dropped his massive macbook into lava cake. Aaron sucks at almost anything, even English. Chemistry is required for beer with peanut butter as an appetizer and chaser
Posted Image

#1228 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:30

AJ dropped his massive macbook into lava cake. Aaron sucks at almost anything, even English. Chemistry is required for beer with peanut butter as an appetizer and chaser and

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users