←  Game Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

One Word Story

Crobar's Photo Crobar 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly

Libains's Photo Libains 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto

Kichō's Photo Kichō 04 Jul 2008

Clay.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes

Kaido's Photo Kaido 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought

---

This is what happens when you don't visit this Thread for a time?

8|

- E.V.E.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought What

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do

Jack Sparrow's Photo Jack Sparrow 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with Other

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with Other spammers

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private

Jack Sparrow's Photo Jack Sparrow 04 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats
Edited by AjPod, 04 July 2008 - 23:01.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats Eated

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats Eating them alive
Edited by Pav3d, 04 July 2008 - 23:15.

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them alive may

@Pav - necrooooooooooooooooooooo 8|

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them alive may be

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid....'

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 05 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However

(@AJ: necro whaaaa?? 0o)

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 05 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I
Edited by Ghostrider, 05 July 2008 - 01:06.

Kaido's Photo Kaido 05 Jul 2008

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called