←  Role Playing Games

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Fallout 3: What is your favorite weapons?

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 24 Nov 2008

Perhaps, my the most favorite weapons are Fat Man , Xuanlong Assault Rifle, Plasma Rifle, and Sniper Rifle.
Speaking Fat Man(A.K.A Mini nuke launcher), this weapon is very powerful and easy to kill any enemies. But small problem is, it cause radiation after shooting.

About Xuanlong Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle, these are little bit difficult find them. Luckly, I found some video guide and find them. :P
Here some goodies.

I didn't know this about easter egg.

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 24 Nov 2008

MIRV all the Way, Baby.

Posted Image

- E.V.E.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 24 Nov 2008

MIRV? Oh, I know where is to find it. :P

Dauth's Photo Dauth 24 Nov 2008

I love the Combat Shotty and its bigger brother "The Terrible Shotgun"

Kaido's Photo Kaido 24 Nov 2008

I love Deathclaw Cauntlent, Like Freddy Krueger :P

I nearly forgot the Blackhawk - that's a awesome Gun aswell!

- E.V.E.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 24 Nov 2008

View PostDrag#!, on 24 Nov 2008, 20:07, said:

I love Deathclaw Cauntlent, Like Freddy Krueger :P

So do, its epic :D

Dr. Strangelove's Photo Dr. Strangelove 24 Nov 2008

My goddamn fist.

ultra1437's Photo ultra1437 24 Nov 2008

i like the miss launcher, and it's regular cousin the missile launcher.

Brad's Photo Brad 24 Nov 2008

All energy weapons, including the alien blaster...epic. Also the sniper rifle, fat man (radiation isnt a problem when you have 30 rad aways and a medicine skill of 80) and of course, the combat shotgun, somthing about waiting for a mole rat to jump up, going into vats and blowing its head off just satifys me :P
Edited by Tactical_person, 24 November 2008 - 20:56.

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 24 Nov 2008

Super Sledge.

That's my weapon it's good for your ego to beat the crap out of some super mutants or raiders without firing a shot.

Pandut's Photo Pandut 24 Nov 2008

OMGLOLQUESTION: I've been interested in getting Fallout 3. But is it one of those games where you have to play the 1st & 2nd in order to understand it?

Nope, it has nearly no Connections to Fallout 1 and 2.

- E.V.E.

KiraSama's Photo KiraSama 24 Nov 2008

View PostSobek, on 24 Nov 2008, 23:13, said:

OMGLOLQUESTION: I've been interested in getting Fallout 3. But is it one of those games where you have to play the 1st & 2nd in order to understand it?

not at all, while they are conected in a storyline only minor things are related to them, and in fallout 3 they explain you the basics from the ones in fallout 1 and 2
Edited by KiraSama, 24 November 2008 - 22:47.

Pandut's Photo Pandut 24 Nov 2008

KiraSama said:

not at all, while they are conected in a storyline only minor things are related to them, and in fallout 1 they explain you the basics from the ones in fallout 1 and 2

Goodie! :P

Chyros's Photo Chyros 24 Nov 2008

I haven't had half of them yet but so far the combat shotty, sniper rifle (omg, an accurate weapon XD) and some plasma thingmajiggy I just got handed. And, for AK resemblance, the Chinese AR ^^ .

But why is everything so blargly inaccurate though, even when aiming "down the sight"?
Edited by Chyros, 24 November 2008 - 23:09.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 24 Nov 2008

View PostChyros, on 24 Nov 2008, 23:08, said:

I haven't had half of them yet but so far the combat shotty, sniper rifle (omg, an accurate weapon XD) and some plasma thingmajiggy I just got handed. And, for AK resemblance, the Chinese AR ^^ .

But why is everything so blargly inaccurate though, even when aiming "down the sight"?

If you have a low level in Small guns you will be inaccurate with small guns Ect.

Waris's Photo Waris 25 Nov 2008

Yeah it's an RPG after all.

Lincoln Repeater FTW. Repairs with regular Hunting Rifles, very strong attack compared to a Laser Rifle, doesn't take forever to hit the target like a Plasma Rifle, looks cool to boot and nothing beats the irony of killing a camp of slavers with the Abolitionist's gun. The downsides are slow reload and scarce .44 ammo.

Favourite side arm? Alien Blaster.
Edited by Waris, 25 November 2008 - 02:10.

MIKEY's Photo MIKEY 25 Nov 2008

Hmmmmm, I love Eugene but I also love the Fat Man, and the Rock-It Launcher, man it so hard to choose between them three.

Waris's Photo Waris 26 Nov 2008

Oh and if SHTF in close range, either the Vindicator or the Xuanlong.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 27 Nov 2008

Oh, I almost forgot one weapon. The "alien blaster". :P

Backfire's Photo Backfire 28 Nov 2008

1. Spawn a mirv and 99 mini nukes.
2. activate god mode
3. go on a rampage in megaton
4. ????
5. profit

but yeah... that fireblaster that looks like the alien blaster is pretty cool
Edited by Backfire, 28 November 2008 - 01:34.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 28 Nov 2008

Ok, I'll definitely swap Combat Shotty for The Terrible Shotgun, btw. I acquired it about two days ago and it kicks arse, so to speak :P .

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 28 Nov 2008

Rock-It Launcher, because decapitating people with teddybears is entertaining hilarious.
Edited by {LP}Admiral-(NL), 28 November 2008 - 21:05.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 28 Nov 2008

FATMAN :P