←  Other art

Fallout Studios Forums

»

My Photoghaphy

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 04 Aug 2009

I have bought 2nd hand D-SLR camera (Canon 350D) since 3 months ago

That have been change me to Free time Photographer and Camera mania ;)

here This is some of my photographys :/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

more picture @ http://schwarzkopf007.deviantart.com

Opinion welcome :P
Edited by Dr.Schwдяzkфpf, 04 August 2009 - 12:03.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 04 Aug 2009

Posted Image
This is a great shot. Good atmosphere and not bad composition. Was that taken HH or tri?
Posted Image
This one isn't quite so well composed. There is too much river and sky and the view isn't really inspiring enough to use such a wide angle. I'd have shot a CU of the boat if I'd have been there.
Posted Image
Again, composition isn't great. You've included too much sky and the angle you've taken doesn't particularly flatter the statue. Try and make sure that you keep shots like that to at least 3/4ths of the frame. Even if you don't get the whole statue you'll have a more interesting photo of the key features.
Posted Image
Too much sky...
Posted Image
Your exposure here is quite a way off. Your shutter speed was too slow, but more than likely your f/stop was too big/small, I forget which way around it is.
Posted Image
This would've been an excellent shot if you'd have focused on the kids and ignored the background more. With them both holding hands it could've been quite a sweet (cute) pic.

Keep it up. And take thousands more ;)

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 04 Aug 2009

Thank you for your comment ;)

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 04 Aug 2009

Your first photograph is easily your best. The people walking are in focus, while the cars are out of focus. The time of day also makes it more vibrant as there's enough ambient light to make it feel like it's during the day (even if it's closer to night time), but close enough to dusk so that the buildings and cars have their lights turned on. As Wiz said, brilliant composition. You're a budding photographer. Keep it up mate! Posted Image

General's Photo General 04 Aug 2009

I do like the fist one really , it looks pro, but other looks somewhat taken as memento, still better than anything I can capture anyways ;)

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 25 Jan 2011

update

1 year and arond 7 mouths later 8|

also miss spell water mark too

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 25 Jan 2011

Needs moar Creative Commons.

However I like how your style seems to have evolved. Still using the same cam? Shooting RAW or JPEG coz the colors are great! And the compostion is very interesting in the sunflower shot.

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 26 Jan 2011

View PostScope, on 25 Jan 2011, 23:37, said:

Needs moar Creative Commons.

However I like how your style seems to have evolved. Still using the same cam? Shooting RAW or JPEG coz the colors are great! And the compostion is very interesting in the sunflower shot.

Yep, I still use Canon 350D (Rebel XT) but I maybe buy 5D Mk.II in next X'Mas. (If i can collect my money from work @ University , Part-time Photograph work and Sell Stock Image is enough to buy it 8|)

For the image format is case by case - RAW is more offen cuz it's more flexible process than JPG in Adobe Lightroom, but sometime I prefer JPG for a smaller file (In case I don't need the best quality image such as in private party or university's event)

Kris's Photo Kris 26 Jan 2011

The doc is back! I really liked that sunflower picture. Its so vivid and crisp looking 8|

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 26 Jan 2011

Pics 4 and 5 are, without a doubt, your best. Both are magazine quality, and the bike over your head reminds me of something I'd see in a cycling magazine. You've definitely matured in style and subject matter for your photography, keep it up. 8|

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 27 Jan 2011

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 27 Jan 2011, 5:50, said:

Pics 4 and 5 are, without a doubt, your best. Both are magazine quality, and the bike over your head reminds me of something I'd see in a cycling magazine. You've definitely matured in style and subject matter for your photography, keep it up. 8|

Anyway, my photo isn't GOOD enough to be a Pro-Photographer T^T

So..a man who hang a bkie over his head isn't me 8|

He's my friend :D

Dr.Schwarzk0pf's Photo Dr.Schwarzk0pf 25 Feb 2011

some update

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image