←  Role Playing Games

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Borderlands Discussion Thread

CJ's Photo CJ 15 Nov 2009

View PostTheDR, on 15 Nov 2009, 12:55, said:

View PostArgetlam, on 15 Nov 2009, 11:36, said:

I have the non steam version as well, but we still can play on the gamespy service, no need for hamachi to be used.

My Gamespy ID : CJ2311 :cool:

The Gamespy service just isn't working for the majority.
Me and a friend ended up using this way to connect via Hamachi, which works rather well.

But isn't the gamespy issue related to the non open ports ?

And it seems that the solution you're proposing works only for 2 players :

Where...
* x.x.x.x is your friend's ip (Shown in hamachi, shown via whatsmyip.org, whatever)

Unless of course they mean it's the server's IP ? 8|

cccdfern's Photo cccdfern 17 Nov 2009

The connections seem to be random, but the new patch may fix it, also the other hassle was
"voice activated VOIP" which is really annoying, and doesn't always work properly, patch is
Meant to fix this also.

Aren't there any other Berserker players? Im lvl 37, If I see any of you guys, Im the one that gives
Out mods or artefacts.

Heres yonder PC Patch:
http://www.2kgames.com/index.php?p=support...section=patches

General's Photo General 17 Nov 2009

For this character reset issue on multiplayer, is this happen everytime or random ? Because I do not want my character to be reseted for the sake of multiplayer even though he is only LV9 Hunter now 8|

NergiZed's Photo NergiZed 18 Nov 2009

Ah Gawd, the ending, seriously WTF!?

Won't spoil the ending, other than the fact that I'm pissed at it.

Cool thing AFTER the end though, you can chose to continue to play with your current weapons, OR play through the entire game again with your current set of weapons and with all the enemies scaled up accordingly. Second Play-through with Tri-acid Rocket Launcher, Volcano-Snipes, Explody-Machinegun and Mega-Damage-High-Capacity-Machine-Shotgun, Here I Come. 8D 8|
Edited by NergiZed, 18 November 2009 - 02:07.

cccdfern's Photo cccdfern 18 Nov 2009

I need to find the tarranatos first before a second playthrough

Kalo's Photo Kalo 04 Apr 2010

Does anyone have this? Me and another friend are trying to get some pals together for the DLC and general play through. Only having 2 people for this game is somewhat meh ish.

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 04 Apr 2010

View PostKalo, on 4 Apr 2010, 1:06, said:

Does anyone have this? Me and another friend are trying to get some pals together for the DLC and general play through. Only having 2 people for this game is somewhat meh ish.

Ordered it from Amazon yesterday, should be arriving soon.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 04 Apr 2010

I have it as well, it's a quite fun game :P .

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 04 Apr 2010

I dunno I got bored halfway :P
It feels too repetitive, and I found that I'm quite a few levels higher than recommended for the missions making most of them cakewalks. Though I must admit coop with my brother has been fun.

Wanderer's Photo Wanderer 04 Apr 2010

I've got this game also. Thinking about buying the newest DLC. I'm on my second playthrough as a hunter :P got to love the power of sniper rifles and revolvers.