←  First Person Shooters

Fallout Studios Forums

»

TF2 Update Thread

Destiny's Photo Destiny 15 Dec 2011

Hmm, they've got some pretty cool stuff supporting friendlies :P I like that tele-Wrench.

Soul's Photo Soul 22 Jun 2012

Wow this thread is so dead, anyone besides me even still play it :P?

Anyway, the Meet the Pyro video is highly considered to be released today and also rumour is that pyro may be a monkeynaunt and not a human at all based on the evidence collected by some. Go on the TF2 forums on steam to get up to date on what's been going on recently if you want.

CJ's Photo CJ 22 Jun 2012

View PostSoul, on 22 June 2012 - 17:36, said:

Wow this thread is so dead, anyone besides me even still play it :P?

Anyway, the Meet the Pyro video is highly considered to be released today and also rumour is that pyro may be a monkeynaunt and not a human at all based on the evidence collected by some. Go on the TF2 forums on steam to get up to date on what's been going on recently if you want.

Posted Image

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 22 Jun 2012

Yeah, I just read thread few hours ago. However, Pyro is still human and it just might be hint of major update.

Also, it seems Vavle and Adult Swim are teaming up. http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/

TheDR's Photo TheDR 27 Jun 2012

I think it is time to meet ze Pyro.

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 27 Jun 2012

Oh god that was hilarious.

Only thing I hate is the inevitable "Is it MLP shit?" flamestorm it will spread across the internet.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 27 Jun 2012

I will concede that I did laugh my arse off at that :xD: .

Soul's Photo Soul 28 Jun 2012

That video was indeed awesome, also Valve is releasing Source Filmmaker Beta now. I'm also facepalming at the current shitstorm going on, pretty damn ridiculous if you ask me.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 14 Aug 2012

It is begin.

Edited by MR.Kim, 14 August 2012 - 01:19.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 14 Aug 2012

That looks awesome :D

Destiny's Photo Destiny 14 Aug 2012

Oh wow, finally coop. Can't wait to play with those RED bastards together and kill some bots!

n5p29's Photo n5p29 14 Aug 2012

sounds like hero defense. finally some compstomp.

Liten's Photo Liten 14 Aug 2012

I approve of this update

Chyros's Photo Chyros 14 Aug 2012

For coop shooters, why not play the more reload-awesome and accent-filled KF? :awe

/shameless plug
Edited by Chyros, 14 August 2012 - 15:23.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 14 Aug 2012

Introducing TF2 Co-op mode.

Mann vs. Machine is a new co-operative game for Team Fortress 2 that lets you and five friends wage a desperate battle to stop a lethal horde of robots from deploying a bomb in one of Mann Co.’s many strongholds. Take advantage of breaks between waves to upgrade your abilities and weapons. Survive all the waves in any of a variety of missions to earn incredible loot.

It sounds more like between L4D and some RPG element. I can't wait play on this Wednesday 8|

Also, here are 13 special robots(including Giants): http://www.teamfortr...m/mvm/machines/
Edited by MR.Kim, 14 August 2012 - 15:42.

Soul's Photo Soul 17 Aug 2012

Everytime I try to play on a MvM map my TF2 crashes :(.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 26 Oct 2012

The 4th Annual Scream Fortress is begin Today. I'm pretty interesting new MVM mission with Zombies(wat?).

But, nobody intersting playing TF2 anymore :(

Soul's Photo Soul 27 Oct 2012

I've given up trying to kill the new boss(Fuck he's hard) due to people being more interested in killing eachother than him.

Slye_Fox's Photo Slye_Fox 28 Oct 2012

View PostMR.Kim, on 26 October 2012 - 23:12, said:

But, nobody intersting playing TF2 anymore :(

WHat you talking about, there are some that still play it regually on the FS server.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 28 Oct 2012

Really? Maybe, I missed or didn't noticed.