←  Role Playing Games

Fallout Studios Forums

»

[Dragon Age] Favorite origin/class?

SonicBoom's Photo SonicBoom 02 Jun 2010

So I finished the game the other day and made a new character. My first was a human noble warrior (2h). I made an elf mage next with the intent of being a tanking arcane warrior, and that was kinda meh. After I got bored of the mage, I made a dwarf noble rogue that would be dual wielding. Having a blast on him so far at Lothering. I have to say the dwarf noble origin was MUCH better than the mage and human noble. Are there any other origins worth playing and what is your favorite? And just because I can, what's your favorite class/specialization?

Also, I gave the dwarf the "cocky" voice set and something about it was bugging me. I know I've heard it before but I could not put my finger on it. Then it hit me. Holy shit its Colonel Burton.

Magma's Photo Magma 02 Jun 2010

Well, it's seems that only one you have not yet seen is Elf origins (Difference in Elf Mage and Human Mage is:
Spoiler
)
I haven't yet seen any Dwarf origins, only both Elf and human noble origins, so i'd say try Elf; either Dalish or City Elf. In my opinion both are great and after you've become Grey Warden, you can
finally say same things to those puny human which always look you down whereever you are, great to see them to almost go to their knees that you forgive em what they've said to you. :sly:
As for the human noble Origin, it was kinda meh for me.

Yeah, I found the human noble to be very bland after trying the other ones out.

Alias's Photo Alias 02 Jun 2010

I've done them all. Dwarf Noble was the best done and has the best outcome but it is also the most annoying.

As for class, I do 2h rogue in almost all RPGs.
Edited by Alias, 02 June 2010 - 09:59.

*SPOILER*

I'm actually kinda upset now. I'm back on Orzammar and all of the other dwarves look down on me. Makes me wish I just didn't believe Behlen and let him kill Trian and frame me for it rather then kill him myself.