Mass Effect 2

29 replies to this topic

#26 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 15:55

When I did Adept I found Singularity + Warp and Shockwave to be the best, plus Assault Rifles for support.

Posted Image

#27 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 19:31

Vanguard, despite of what many say, is so far my favorite class. There is just nothing better than slamming into your target half way across the map and through walls.

#28 Magma

Regular

• 174 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 23:29

4th playthrough going on, and i find Adepts best for my playstyle. Going this time on Insanity, all companions recruited and doing their loyalty missions (not yet Legion in group, wanna keep everyone alive)
I haven't even touched on Soldier class, i find it boring, just shoot stuff. I like playing with my enemies and somewhat use simple tactics on em; which on insanity difficulty is good option.

Most of the time i use Warp to get rid of Armor and/or Barriers and then Pull em up in the air and use either Push (if there's a edge) or Warp to make a bigger boom (usually instakill even if they have full health)

Trouble with Praetorians?
just keep some sort of pillar between you and it and curve your Warp around it, slow, but it almost never hits you.

And no, i haven't fired a single pistol or SMG shot. Sometimes need to shoot with Shotgun couple of shots on enemies who get too close.
I prefer from heavy weapons the Arc Projector, a liiiittle overpowered but hey, it gets the job done.

And finally i was able to get my modified pupils ingame, black eyeballs just didn't do it at some point. :D

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it... It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.

________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone needs believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
________________________________________________________________________________
My greatest weapon is my knowledge.... And laser beam eyes.

#29 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 19:11

There will be some new ME2 DLC this year, 2 weeks before ME3 if Im reading this correctly

Also the Cerberus network news updates will cease on the 24th of Jan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 Magma

Regular

• 174 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:28

If the next DLC is atleast half as good as The Lair of the Shadow Broker, it still is a must buy.
And i wonder why Cerberus Network will cease to work, Illusive Man got bored with his blog or what.
Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it... It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.

Everyone needs believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
My greatest weapon is my knowledge.... And laser beam eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users