←  News and Updates

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Skirmish Match Footage

Henford's Photo Henford 03 Jan 2011

Enjoy!

Dauth's Photo Dauth 03 Jan 2011

Looks interesting enough. Though a few suggestions.

A match as opposed to watching one teams special attacks would be nice. It would allow players to look at some of the more common units that they will use. Also I suggest you look at the bomb placement from the B2, it appeared mid plane, if you could drop it so its below the body (or change the scale so it would fit) then it wouldn't catch someone's eye half as much.

I know when I used to play a lot of ZH and its mods (and I know this is C&C3) but the same fact applies, I couldn't help but spot things like that and think, did no one bring this up? or it could have been better.

I'm impressed so far, its one of the more complete looking projects for C&C3 on FS and wish you the best of luck.

Zhao's Photo Zhao 03 Jan 2011

I would like to see some multiplayer matches.

Henford's Photo Henford 04 Jan 2011

View PostDauth, on 4 Jan 2011, 2:54, said:

Looks interesting enough. Though a few suggestions.

A match as opposed to watching one teams special attacks would be nice. It would allow players to look at some of the more common units that they will use. Also I suggest you look at the bomb placement from the B2, it appeared mid plane, if you could drop it so its below the body (or change the scale so it would fit) then it wouldn't catch someone's eye half as much.

I know when I used to play a lot of ZH and its mods (and I know this is C&C3) but the same fact applies, I couldn't help but spot things like that and think, did no one bring this up? or it could have been better.

I'm impressed so far, its one of the more complete looking projects for C&C3 on FS and wish you the best of luck.

Always happy to get feedback!

The bomb placement for the Tactical Nuke had already been addressed and fixed - the issue was the projectile itself and it's scale (hence why the Daisy Cutter works correctly).

Thanks for the support.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 04 Jan 2011

Some very impressive and realistic sound effects for the ultra-heavy support weapons. I assume you ripped those from videos? |8

Henford's Photo Henford 05 Jan 2011

View PostDutchygamer, on 5 Jan 2011, 5:04, said:

Some very impressive and realistic sound effects for the ultra-heavy support weapons. I assume you ripped those from videos? |8

Videos, movies, games and wherever else I felt appropriate. We also mashed most up.

The NATO Nuke is a combination of World in Conflict, C&C Generals and the movie Sum of All Fears!

Destiny's Photo Destiny 05 Jan 2011

Hmm is it possible to have the Berkuts pitch up and down like the Apaches? They look really weird just...floating up and down.

Also could helis be made to fly at a lower altitude than planes?

I'm curious why you allow helis to shoot at planes, btw.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 05 Jan 2011

View PostDestiny, on 5 Jan 2011, 5:13, said:

Realism.

Also, very nice footage there |8

Henford's Photo Henford 05 Jan 2011

View PostDestiny, on 5 Jan 2011, 15:13, said:

Hmm is it possible to have the Berkuts pitch up and down like the Apaches? They look really weird just...floating up and down.

Also could helis be made to fly at a lower altitude than planes?

The reason the planes were so low is because they were diving for a strafing run. A-10's do somilar when attacking ground targets.

Planes usually fly much higher than helos - see the altitude on the bombers/cargo planes.