Yuriko instant kill for infantry.

10 replies to this topic

#1 ni.va

Visitor

• 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 23:06

Hi

This is a question in my mind for a long time... Why Yuriko does not instant kill infantry???

Yuriko is a girl with a powerful mind. She uses almost 100% of her brain. so why she didn't think of breaking neck instead of bringing in to air?? In that way enemies die faster & she uses less energy...

The hardest part of bringing this Idea to work is death animation. I don't know if it is possible.

Whats your Ideas about this??

#2 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:01

Overpowered, and she dont use 100% or even close to it, if so, she will rule the world as the smartest human on Earth.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#3 ni.va

Visitor

• 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:44

Well, In my Idea being able to use mind power to lift up everything is being smart. I don't know if it is proven or not, but I heard if human uses a bit more of his brain, he can do almost anything with his mind. (I think that's a part of dialogs in "sorcerer's apprentice" movie). So she may use a way less than 100% of her brain but still she is smartest human in the world. correct me if I'm wrong.

#4 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:12

Game balance.

End of story.

:P

...on a more serious note, Yuriko is the most powerful and smartest human on the planet, so much to the extent that she thinks everything that isn't her level as 'inferior lifeforms', so she prefers to toy around with her targets by slowly slowly psionically shake them to pieces...in the case of non-infantry.

Edited by Destiny, 19 January 2011 - 10:13.

Posted Image

#5 ni.va

Visitor

• 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:24

View PostDestiny, on 19 Jan 2011, 13:42, said:

Yuriko is the most powerful and smartest human on the planet, so much to the extent that she thinks everything that isn't her level as 'inferior lifeforms', so she prefers to toy around with her targets by slowly slowly psionically shake them to pieces...in the case of non-infantry.

oh, well, That makes sense in the case of infantry too.

So thanks for replying... End of discussion... :P

Edited by ni.va, 19 January 2011 - 12:28.

#6 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 14:33

Humans dont use even 10% of their brain's capacity, Yuriko can use 15 or 20% and can have these powers, but even she has the capacity to know everything, this immense power should have a great drawback on her mind, being unstable like in her Uprising campaing.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#7 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 23:12

Good grief how many people labour under the notion that we only use 10% of our brain. http://en.wikipedia....myth#Refutation

The 10% comment is only ever true if you comment on youtube videos.

Back to the topic, I suspect it would be game balance issues.

#8 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 21 January 2011 - 22:27

View PostV.Metalic, on 19 Jan 2011, 16:33, said:

Humans dont use even 10% of their brain's capacity, Yuriko can use 15 or 20% and can have these powers, but even she has the capacity to know everything, this immense power should have a great drawback on her mind, being unstable like in her Uprising campaing.

The real value is not using more than 10-20% of the brain at one moment but certainly most of the brain cells are active at some point in the day.
Posted Image

#9 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 00:29

View PostScope, on 21 Jan 2011, 23:27, said:

The real value is not using more than 10-20% of the brain at one moment but certainly most of the brain cells are active at some point in the day.

Whatever.
Posted Image

#10 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:28

View PostV.Metalic, on 22 Jan 2011, 1:29, said:

View PostScope, on 21 Jan 2011, 23:27, said:

Whatever.

Oh wow, that particular post is sooo useful. And you complain about people not caring about your opinion? Gee, I wonder why...

Ontopic, in the RA3 Uprising Campaign you'll notice that Yuriko has the power to blast infantry in one hit, but she can't use it all the time because she's too unstable and can't fully control her powers.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#11 PsionicAnnihilator

• Project Team
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:44

I think Yuriko shouldn't actually spin them, she should like choke them like Dark Vader |8 but it should take some time until she fully kills them.
So 3 sec delay until she chokes an infantry and when an infantry get chocked they should have this animation where they hold their throat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users