←  First Person Shooters

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Modern Warfare 3

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 24 May 2011

Great looking trailer, so many explosions :)

Alias's Photo Alias 24 May 2011

Call of Duty: Michael Bay 3

Destiny's Photo Destiny 24 May 2011

I think I'm getting MW3 instead :3

Damn, I can't wait to see how other countries look like, in a game. Especially France!

Wizard's Photo Wizard 24 May 2011

View PostDestiny, on 24 May 2011, 12:35, said:

Damn, I can't wait to see how other countries look like, in a game. Especially France!

Oh I imagine it will be just like it is in real life....... :)

CJ's Photo CJ 24 May 2011

Move along people, nothing to see here. I'll definitely be saving my money for BF3 instead.

View PostWizard, on 24 May 2011, 19:40, said:

Oh I imagine it will be just like it is in real life....... :sly:

I live under a rock, remember? :)

View PostDestiny, on 24 May 2011, 13:03, said:

View PostWizard, on 24 May 2011, 19:40, said:

Oh I imagine it will be just like it is in real life....... :sly:

I live under a rock, remember? :)

As I would imagine so do the devs at IW.....

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 24 May 2011

Why are they using a 20rd magazine on the M4? D:

I hope that's mission specific or we'd all have to get extended mags for a standard 30-round mag D:

Chyros's Photo Chyros 24 May 2011

No, the size of the mag and the weapon's bullet count do not always correlate in CoD. I don't think the M4 in CoD 4 has ever used the actual 30 rd model despite always having 30 rd bullet counts.

Oh, that's nice. :)

SquigPie's Photo SquigPie 24 May 2011

Meh, not Infinity Ward.

Moving along.
Edited by SquigPie, 24 May 2011 - 13:43.

Camille's Photo Camille 24 May 2011

well to be absolutely honest, it doesn't look all that bad. it looks nicely action-packed like MW2 and the visiting of other countries could be a good thing mood-wise. i'll preserve my judgement for when gameplay is revealed however, as a cinematic like this doesn't tell me anything about the actual game.

EIFFELTOWERRRRR

Nem's Photo Nem 24 May 2011

Slim chance game-play will be screwed up, the only worry here is that it won't evolve much, And if that is the case.. I'm fine with it. I have always enjoyed current gen COD gameplay and look forward to this expansion.
The graphics are amazingly awesome, when compared to the horrible eye sore that was Black Ops (in multiplayer). That combined with a new Campaign, (realism < entertainment) new weapons, and everything else, it's more then enough justification for this purchase. Though I'm sure there will be some completely new things thrown in as well.

Now if I had to choose between MW3 or BF3 things would get muddy, fast. Good thing I don't, God save those who do. :)

View PostRaven, on 24 May 2011, 0:39, said:

For some reason this trailer remembered me about the x-men first class trailer :S

Killing will not bring you peace.

Edited by Nem, 24 May 2011 - 16:18.

Stalker's Photo Stalker 24 May 2011

Slim chance game-play will be screwed up, the only worry here is that it won't evolve much, And if that is the case.. I'm fine with it. I have always enjoyed current gen COD gameplay and look forward to this expansion.
The graphics are amazingly awesome, when compared to the horrible eye sore that was Black Ops (in multiplayer). That combined with a new Campaign, (realism < entertainment) new weapons, and everything else, it's more then enough justification for this purchase. Though I'm sure there will be some completely new things thrown in as well.

This sums up my thoughts.

Graphics are ok. The engine is outdated, but they are making the most of it.

I'll probably preorder both MW3 and BF3. I'll end up buying both anyways and they won't really get cheaper before the next one is released.

General's Photo General 24 May 2011

View PostCJ, on 24 May 2011, 12:49, said:

Move along people, nothing to see here. I'll definitely be saving my money for BF3 instead.

If you hate MW, you must be the one move along :)

View PostGabriel Angelos, on 24 May 2011, 21:24, said:

Making silly assumptions now Gabriel? I'm sure I didn't play MW2 as much as you have, but I have reached lvl 70 on it. What I don't like however is how Activision is still allowed to produce games.
Edited by CJ, 24 May 2011 - 20:45.

Nem's Photo Nem 24 May 2011

View PostCJ, on 24 May 2011, 16:32, said:

Making silly assumptions now Gabriel? I'm sure I didn't play MW2 as much as you have, but I have reached lvl 70 on it. What I don't like however is how Activision is still allowed to produce games.

You don't like COD or Activision, We got that from your first post. The only thing you will accomplish by continuing is a bunch of hate from those who do. I think Gabriel is right, You should be moving on if you have nothing else offer this thread besides the same generic "COD IS CRAP" rhetoric we have read a million times before.

Camille's Photo Camille 24 May 2011

View PostNem, on 24 May 2011, 22:16, said:

You don't like COD or Activision, We got that from your first post. The only thing you will accomplish by continuing is a bunch of hate from those who do. I think Gabriel is right, You should be moving on if you have nothing else offer this thread besides the same generic "COD IS CRAP" rhetoric we have read a million times before.

he does have a point when talking about activision though. it is almost criminal that they are still going along unhindered while pulling off major crap with every released game.
Edited by Camille, 24 May 2011 - 21:46.

Liten's Photo Liten 24 May 2011

What I am starting to get sick of, that appears in most major FPS to date, is that the US is shown as the great savior, the country which comes in riding on horsebacks and saves the day. I'd rather see you playing as, lets say, a Russian soldier, defending their homeland from an invasion led by the US or something similar. Sadly, I find it difficult to belive anything like that will ever be made :)

Indeed, but even I am getting a little sick of the same of BS we get in these threads. Let's leave that stuff outside on this thread please.

1/- Ever heard of freedom of speech? I merely expressed my own opinion about the game, and I did not post anything more.
2/- I didn't even say that CoD is crap, and I never said that before. Heck I just said I was a MW2 player. (And I've also played all other CoD games except Black Ops)
3/- I seriously couldn't care less if you're going to hate me.

Nem's Photo Nem 25 May 2011

View PostCJ, on 24 May 2011, 18:52, said:

1/- Ever heard of freedom of speech? I merely expressed my own opinion about the game, and I did not post anything more.

Freedom of speech is perfectly fine with me, So as long as you back up your views. If you are just going to bark your opinions then what is the point of a forum? Here let me help:

I think there is nothing to see here because _____ and because I am a _____.

Fill in the blanks.

If you are going to write what has been written several times before, At least explain why you feel the way you do.

CJ's Photo CJ 25 May 2011

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't notice that I was deranging his holiness with my post that he could have so easily ignored. Also, at no point of my life did I see any forum which forces you to back up your opinion or express it clearly. What I said still was on topic, on the contrary of the personal attack you're throwing at me.
Edited by CJ, 25 May 2011 - 00:27.

Nem's Photo Nem 25 May 2011

There isn't a rule against repetitive posting because people are usually decent enough, not to do it. Nobody wants to re-read the "Milking franchise BlahBlah Money" Argument for the 16th time. If you want to, you should take a visit to SWR, where you can bring it up for the 73rd time, Heck Moderators will even join you!

Though within the rules, It's annoying as Wizard said. I'm sorry I thought you were decent enough to at least expand on your opinion a bit, so we might actually have a discussion here.

I assumed too much. /Repetitive post
Edited by Nem, 25 May 2011 - 00:51.