Some Minor Suggestions - Part 3

2 replies to this topic

#1 ni.va

Visitor

• 39 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 22:22

Hi

Here is my suggestions:

1. Tesla Tank says "Tesla Tank, Charge Complete" When it comes out of war factory.

2. Natasha, Tanya, Shinobi & Terror Drone use their infantry attack against Mortar Cycles.

PS. I'd like to mention that the Steel Ronin's voice is a bit too loud in my idea.
PPS. to the developers: Please let me know if u liked my suggestions & they will be used in future versions of the mod or not. (including part 1 & 2 I posted before)

#2 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 02 April 2011 - 00:51

View Postni.va, on 1 Apr 2011, 23:22, said:

2. Natasha, Tanya, Shinobi & Terror Drone use their infantry attack against Mortar Cycles.

Mortar Cycle technically IS infantry. While it is fast and metallic, it still counts as infantry, which has 2 passengers exposed to any attack. But I must admit that Shinobi attacking a bike with a katana sounds quite ridiculous. Nevermind, it is normal, bike is the same like a horseman. Will you plant a C4, call in an air strike or send a drone to go "inside" the horse to kill it? Also, Terror Drone is nealy larger than the bike itself ;P
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#3 Pedro

• 19 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:44

totally agree with the second idea.shurikens could take care of those bastards on the bike D8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users