←  Purgation Of Kaurava

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Suggestions Box

CONDECOR's Photo CONDECOR 19 Apr 2011

Could we make suggestions?

If yes I have one. If not, delete this post |8

The suggestion is it: make grey knights as a diferent faction of battle sister. The new codex is only for GK, maybe sisters will have their own codex, and maybe is easier to do a playable race whithout sisters.
Edited by Melooo, 20 April 2011 - 13:55.

Melooo's Photo Melooo 20 Apr 2011

Sure you can xD

Im considering that, although witchhunters wont be around in this mod for a while so....inquisition will practically be Daemonhunters only until i update sob models.

General's Photo General 29 Apr 2011

Would be good if you design your own power weapons instead sticking with codex, its always good to see something good and different D8

KnightInFlames's Photo KnightInFlames 22 Jun 2011

View PostGabriel Angelos, on 29 Apr 2011, 8:45, said:

Would be good if you design your own power weapons instead sticking with codex, its always good to see something good and different |8

although I agree with you, to some point, we must keep in mind that this is a "closer to codex" mod...

now, my suggestion:

as i haven't played this version of the mod yet, I am still unsure to which point what I am about to suggest has or not been implemented or even suggested so far, AND how much of the FoK features (such as "army specializations", that thing you choose at the HQs to determine overall bonuses ) are present here.

anyways, here it goes:

Implementing the renegade militia in the game would be awesome.
I've heard that part of it was already integrated in the latest FoK versions, even though I hadn't been able to check them out, but, as I understood by browsing through the forums, they were some kind of upgrade to chaos cultists in the chaos faction?

well, if this was true, i thought of a different way to implement them: As an Imperial Guard Specialization.

this way, units like Militia Enforcers, Ogryn Berserkers and Malcadors could be added...

I'd really love to model those btw =P

give it a thought guys 8|

Melooo's Photo Melooo 26 Jun 2011

Well currently Siege Masters trait for Chaos Undivided can have Griffons, Medusas and Basilisks along the renegade militiamen, but yeah i know is not enough to recreate a full Army of renegades, as is more designed to represent Iron Warriors captured Artillery vehicles.

I'll see if in the future i can add such extra doctrine that allow to get all those extra units as well as Leman Russ variants and chimeras.

KnightInFlames's Photo KnightInFlames 27 Jun 2011

View PostMelooo, on 26 Jun 2011, 17:25, said:

Well currently Siege Masters trait for Chaos Undivided can have Griffons, Medusas and Basilisks along the renegade militiamen, but yeah i know is not enough to recreate a full Army of renegades, as is more designed to represent Iron Warriors captured Artillery vehicles.

I'll see if in the future i can add such extra doctrine that allow to get all those extra units as well as Leman Russ variants and chimeras.

I'd be glad to help with any modelling/animating.... and texturing of course, even though texturing is, for the time being, what I'm worse at, of this 3... but hey, I'll put as much effort as i can in every and each one every-time I'll be working on them =)
Edited by KnightInFlames, 28 June 2011 - 02:27.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 09 Jul 2011

A bit of a dredge, but this is on topic, I promise.

I had a look at some of the models and screen shots, and from what I can tell, the Ork weapons all look the same. Not between Nobz or Boyz, but within the caste themselves. For example, the new Tankbustaz all seem to be firing the same rokkitlauncha. Is there a way to vary the style of rokkitlauncha between the Tankbustaz in the same squad? Would add to the cobbled together nature of the Orkz.

Melooo's Photo Melooo 10 Jul 2011

Yeah that can be done, though not too different from each other as it would require to make different animations for each rokkit launcha variant.

For example the front shield could be randomized and the colors too