←  Video Archive Room

Fallout Studios Forums

»

THE GLORY DAYS

Nid's Photo Nid 19 Apr 2012

I have always had this on my youtube account and have always just thought nothing of it. I was watching it just today and it reminded me of a great age gone by :'(
As I was feeling a little nostalgic, I thought I would share this back here again.

The dominant voice you can hear is Amdrial, and also TheDr at the start.
Liten makes a few appearances too.

Liten's Photo Liten 19 Apr 2012

We should do something like this again sometime, this time i'll have a voice :V

Nid's Photo Nid 19 Apr 2012

well as I've been gone for ages from here, and am only here due to the fact that I'm finding new ways to procrastinate from an essay assignment, I'd say YES

TheDR's Photo TheDR 19 Apr 2012

Good times!

Slye still runs TF2 Tuesdays/Saturdays, more people should turn up!

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 21 Apr 2012

I do indeed miss the "good old days". Nowadays, TF2 just feels a bit stale in comparison to what it used to be.
Edited by Amdrial, 21 April 2012 - 18:43.

Liten's Photo Liten 21 Apr 2012

Amdrial, on 21 April 2012 - 18:43, said:

I do indeed miss the "good old days". Nowadays, TF2 just feels a bit stale in comparison to what it used to be.

I blame the players that roled in with the F2P update. No offense, but the majority of the players now are really bad at the game. They just pick spy/engineer and don't know how to effectively play them, which in turn unbalances the teams and brings a less fun experience. This is one of the main reasons I don't play TF2 anymore outside of the events.

Libains's Photo Libains 21 Apr 2012

Liten, on 21 April 2012 - 21:42, said:

Amdrial, on 21 April 2012 - 18:43, said:

I blame the players that roled in with the F2P update. No offense, but the majority of the players now are really bad at the game. They just pick spy/engineer and don't know how to effectively play them, which in turn unbalances the teams and brings a less fun experience. This is one of the main reasons I don't play TF2 anymore outside of the events.

To be honest, this is mostly why I now avoid it. Not necessarily entirely down to the players, but also to all of the silly extra content. it just got all too much for me.

Also, with regard the topic title:

Alias's Photo Alias 22 Apr 2012

/remembers good old 8 player DC games

Take all of my nostalgia.

General's Photo General 22 Apr 2012

Maybe time to move on to a newer multiplayer game ? Though there is no good multiplayer atm...

Nid's Photo Nid 22 Apr 2012

Alias, on 22 April 2012 - 00:13, said:

/remembers good old 8 player DC games

Take all of my nostalgia.

8| The Tau Empire can not be stopped.