A longshot...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Heisenberg

Regular

• 175 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 23:39

This is a massive longshot, but back in the day during my MG scripter days (like 5-6 years ago) there were 2 maps I made with the help of fellow MG members which were called (iirc) 'The Gateway', a 1v1 autumn themed map and 'operation Re-fuel', a mission where you had to defend a plane on an airstrip from waves of GLA attacks. I've only just started to play this game again after finding out that a few of my colleagues at work have this game and regularly play it and the fact that I'm now in possession of a fast windows based laptop and they wanna play those 2 maps. I lost all my generals data on a really old desktop years ago BUT I did upload them onto here once upon a time and I can't find them anywhere lol. Those maps were created when 0.951 was just released iirc and IF anyone has them buried in their computers somewhere, this is a humble request to upload them again, it would be really appreciated...
Thank you for taking the time to read this
Posted Image
Posted Image
Gamertag: Mobza
Posted Image
Posted Image
Visit Mobzchester

Should you be caught using any material with out my permission your balls will be cut off with a table spoon
From The Hunter in the 0.93 readme

#2 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:48

Lucky you have a helpful admin around to search through our "deleted" content for you 8|

Attached File(s)

#3 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:47

This looks interesting....are they shockwave maps and can be played with the latest version?

#4 Heisenberg

Regular

• 175 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 20:44

*An absolutely awesome admin! :loel: Thank you!!!
Both are shockwave maps and The gateway will be compatible with the latest version. The mission map might not be, I released it as a sort of beta version but never really did perfect it. The gateway was touched up and textured by Admiral and the refuelling mission was done up amazingly by Teukka, but once again thanks ever so much!
:awsome:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Gamertag: Mobza
Posted Image
Posted Image
Visit Mobzchester

Should you be caught using any material with out my permission your balls will be cut off with a table spoon
From The Hunter in the 0.93 readme

#5 Amdrial

Naval Wrenchineer

• Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:33

Small detail to add: The maps won't work with the AI from the new generals (I.E. Armor General, Special Weapons General and Salvage General)
Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users