»

I remember ...

Chyros's Photo Chyros 02 Apr 2014

View PostBeefJeRKy, on 02 April 2014 - 18:41, said:

I remember the Left4Dead games
=o

o=

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 03 Apr 2014

Do I sense a desire for a couple of L4D games?

Chyros's Photo Chyros 03 Apr 2014

Hey, you know me, I at least am always up for it ;P .

Libains's Photo Libains 06 Apr 2014

View PostStinger, on 22 March 2014 - 20:15, said:

Modern Warfare 2 games with AJ, Amdrial, Dauth, Chyros, Wanderer and Wizard were the best. We were practically unbeatable, even when other players cheated.

This was utterly epic.

Spoiler

Edited by Libains, 06 April 2014 - 19:57.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 06 Apr 2014

View PostLibains, on 06 April 2014 - 19:56, said:

View PostStinger, on 22 March 2014 - 20:15, said:

Modern Warfare 2 games with AJ, Amdrial, Dauth, Chyros, Wanderer and Wizard were the best. We were practically unbeatable, even when other players cheated.

This was utterly epic.

Spoiler

Indeed! We need a current equivalent of that!

Erich Honecker's Photo Erich Honecker 09 Apr 2014

Hey there everyone:

In case you didnt know, i am guynumber7/MLRS, and basically i am here to apologize for all the crap that i did way back around 2008 with E Studios and early SWR productions before the split. I caused quite some trouble and a lot of forum drama and problems back then, and i would like to say sorry for my actions back then. I was only like 14 or 15 too, so i really didnt have a very good idea of why everyone hated me. (I was really annoying)

So i am glad people remember me i guess? :P

General's Photo General 09 Apr 2014

View PostErich Honecker, on 09 April 2014 - 09:21, said:

Hey there everyone:

In case you didnt know, i am guynumber7/MLRS, and basically i am here to apologize for all the crap that i did way back around 2008 with E Studios and early SWR productions before the split. I caused quite some trouble and a lot of forum drama and problems back then, and i would like to say sorry for my actions back then. I was only like 14 or 15 too, so i really didnt have a very good idea of why everyone hated me. (I was really annoying)

Why they are all coming back now, end of the world? D8

Chyros's Photo Chyros 10 Apr 2014

Hey there everyone:

Don't worry mate, I'm pretty sure no active current member remembers any of that :xD: .

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 10 Apr 2014

View PostChyros, on 10 April 2014 - 07:31, said:

Hey there everyone:

Don't worry mate, I'm pretty sure no active current member remembers any of that :xD: .

I do.
Edited by Amdrial, 10 April 2014 - 11:37.

Stinger's Photo Stinger 11 Apr 2014

Hey there everyone:

I don't think you'll find anyone here who'll be holding a grudge this long. ;) :D

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 27 Apr 2014

Did someone say videogames?

TheDR's Photo TheDR 27 Apr 2014

Get out of here Stalker! You're not allowed in here!
Edited by TheDR, 27 April 2014 - 16:32.

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 27 Apr 2014

Don't just stand there, I'm letting myself in!

Kaido's Photo Kaido 28 Apr 2014

How Rude!

Nuke General's Photo Nuke General 15 Sep 2017

Holy nostalgia! Looks like I was a little late for the reunion

Bottom of the page says the last time I logged in here was December 31st, 2009... Wow

I was like 13 when I first joined in 2006. I remember E-Studios, waiting for .95 of Shockwave, talking to everyone on Live Messenger, and all the crazy forum drama from back then. This place truly was an online community.

Thanks for the ride E-Studios, you'll always be some of my most fond internet memories.
Edited by Admiral Burke, 15 September 2017 - 17:23.

General's Photo General 15 Sep 2017

They always come back!