Nuclear war

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:06

It has been said that there are enough Nuclear weapons to kill 8 Billion humans when there are only 6 Billion on Earth.
It is a serious threat. A suitcase nuke set off in New York can destroy 4 blocks and leave the area contaminated for years, and with the invention of Hydrogen bombs it only gets more dangerous. Not even having Nuclear Powerplants are safe as they can be stockpiles of radioactive material useful for ICBMs.

Many nations are known to have nuclear weapons and many are suspected to have them.

What is your stance?

I say we should try an abolsih them or launch them somewhere else in space. If only our stupid president was'nt so scared of "terrorists" nuking us. :/

#2 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:07

My stance? Send them off to space. I don't want three eyed grandchildren.
Posted Image

#3 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:14

Whether you like it or not, nuclear weapons have indeed become a deterrent, and are such a useful political tool. The Cold War would be much more different if there were no nuclear weapons.

Edited by AllStarZ, 26 April 2007 - 22:15.

#4 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:26

The thing is, even if we get rid of the nukes we have, there's the chance someone didn't give them all or none of them up and then what?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#5 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:31

Then you shoot them dead. Then you shoot them again. If there's still any solids you keep shooting.
Posted Image

#6 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:33

And this is exactly the kind of topic the Deep End was closed for.

:/
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users