Cheating on your exams.

30 replies to this topic

#26 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 20:18

View PostRaiDK, on 2 May 2007, 10:04, said:

Here's another question: What would you consider to be cheating? If you and your mates get together and work out how to do a part of an assignment, is that academic dishonesty?
It depends on the task you have. Everything that breaks the rules of this task is cheating.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#27 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:35

Exams are total bulls**t....they teach you a very hard lesson for 2 days and then bust your cap with a exam of 20 questions (which are hard and it takes your too long to write em) and give you a timeline of 30 mins to write....i dont cheat in the "cheat way" (eg write answer at home on a piece of paper or on the leg....) if i get stuck at one question then ill ask somebody to help me and tell the answer
Posted Image

#28 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 03 May 2007 - 16:11

Exams are cool, since they are easyer that shiting ;)

#29 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 03 May 2007 - 16:21

today i make cheats in a Biology exam, its really difficolt
;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#30 LCPL Carrow

You want my guns? Come take 'em!

• 753 posts
  • Projects: ZH Unleashed

Posted 03 May 2007 - 17:58

View PostEktufall, on 1 May 2007, 07:04, said:

The process of preparing to cheating makes learning more quicker and in the end you don't need to cheat at all because you remeber what you wrote on your leg ,little piece of paper and on other things or ways you can cheat .. It's good to prepere to cheat and then you even have no need to do it .. Thats what I do all my life ;)

Yeah...I can see that. Looks like its helped, too.

Emphasis added, by the way.

As for me, I've been taught that cheating is wrong, so, in my opinion, cheating is wrong, and that's that.
Semper Fidelis

0311 Rifleman

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

<Aqua> 0311 Roflemen.

#31 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 00:01

Exams and quizzes aren't a problem for me at all, I'm just really bad at doing actual work.If exams were 100% of my grade in every class, iId be a straight A student.

I certain cases, I really don't care if people cheat off me or not, becauses most people study more than me, I don't study at all. If the person cheating off me is the one that gives me a hard time everyday and calls me gay, he'd be a hippocrate just by cheating off of me.
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users