Like Waris,

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dr HaxX

Remorseful Assassin

• 1070 posts
  • Projects: Eden Site; Summit Site

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:11

I would like to request a signature from whoever has the opportunity to make one. If you would post your entries in the spaces below I will choose the best one and mention you in my sig, as well as using the signature itself to link to a gallery of yours if you'd like the extra attention. :)

I would like the signature to include Leangs new Advanced Dragon Tank please. Flames of some kind in a dark (maybe black or charcoal) backround would be nice, but if you have a better idea feel free. Creativity in the form of abstaction (think WWI and WWII recruitment and propaganda posters) is also recognized, but not limited to, being very nice signature art.

Posted Image

I would like my name in the top left OR bottom right corners in a red, crimson, or orange faded/distressed font. The simple phrases "Light Me!" "Where's The Cookout?" OR "Do I Smell Something Burning?" in the same font on the bottom somewhere would also be appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time. I hope my request was not too demanding.

-Match
Remember me? You old timers?

#2 Hax

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:55

My crappy entry
Posted Image
sorry for my crappy english :P
If u like my sig just click on it to see more. I also take a request.

Posted Image

#3 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:26

Posted Image
i hope you like it

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#4 Dr HaxX

Remorseful Assassin

• 1070 posts
  • Projects: Eden Site; Summit Site

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:19

Looking nice guys. :P Liking those sigs. I'm going to wait awhile first and see if anyone else enters before stating my favourite. I like the creativity! Good work!
Remember me? You old timers?

#5 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 08 August 2007 - 16:46

DO you have a render or something?
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#6 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 08 August 2007 - 18:48

View PostMatch, on 7 Aug 2007, 10:11, said:

I would like to request a signature from whoever has the opportunity to make one. If you would post your entries in the spaces below I will choose the best one and mention you in my sig, as well as using the signature itself to link to a gallery of yours if you'd like the extra attention. :P

I would like the signature to include Leangs new Advanced Dragon Tank please. Flames of some kind in a dark (maybe black or charcoal) backround would be nice, but if you have a better idea feel free. Creativity in the form of abstaction (think WWI and WWII recruitment and propaganda posters) is also recognized, but not limited to, being very nice signature art.

Posted Image

I would like my name in the top left OR bottom right corners in a red, crimson, or orange faded/distressed font. The simple phrases "Light Me!" "Where's The Cookout?" OR "Do I Smell Something Burning?" in the same font on the bottom somewhere would also be appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time. I hope my request was not too demanding.

-Match

Here is Kirkov

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users