A Q?

1 reply to this topic

#1 NergiZed

^^^ Pronouced like the battery brand ^^^

• 2992 posts
  • Projects: Shockwave and Rise of the Reds

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:18

Ok, so far it seems like this mod is going foward and seems to be turning out fairly nicely, even at such an early stage.

I have one simple Question: Who is the enemy?

What's the other factions? and Will there be generals for these factions?

Anywho, good job so far, must be tough doing it all by yourself. I wish I had free time to do a project this bold. :|

#2 Alexei_Stukov

The Knowledge is the Best Expirience

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:29

As I told before, I'm adding Russia in the game. I'm planing to remove all sub generals and combine them in to vanila factions. This will improve game dinamics. In game progres you can chouse what kind of weapon to use to surprise your enemy but if you chouse one kind of weapons the outhers will be not avalible to build.
You all know that generals have 2 stages of game play:
1st early game units before build tech center, and second advanced units after build tech center. This makes the game not so dinamic and interesting. I'm planing to create a new building for all 4 factions which to allow to build medium units.
The building will be avalible to build after builded airfield (like the tech center) you can chouse to build the building holds few upgrades and unlock medium units or to build tech center first. Exactly what you chouse to build first will give the game needed dinamics.
For example if you build tech center firs before the building for medium units you will have artillery advanced upgrades and so on but you will be with early(weak) tanks and so on. But if you build this building you will have a few medium units and upgrades before the enemy who chose to build tech center.
When I advanced with the mod I'll give you a more accurate example with units names to understand what I mean :lol:

About the enemy....
Hm Everyone is enemy. All 4 factions are USA, GLA, CHINA, RUSSIA thast all for now.
The progres in the mod is not very good but if I had a team members to help me... much better ;)
Soon I'll post in suggestion what kind of help I need to make this mod faster.
See you soon

Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 01 October 2007 - 08:32.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users