Time to invade!

88 replies to this topic

#1 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 00:29

Ok this is the big deal! Not time for talking and diplomatic solutions are depleted, where and how would you attack to take over Europe comrade?

My plan:

1º- Send spetnaz to shut down early warning radars in America and neighboring countries across the boarder.
2º- Call of nukes against enemy airfields and missile silos (best part).
3º- Dispatch submarine hunter aircraft like hell (no chance for couter-strike).
4º- Launch air attacks and conventional missiles against the remaining forces.
5º- Send the ground forces backed by helicopters to takeover ground.
6º- Have a happy hour with Vodka in London with my fellow comrades (wait! this is truly the best part)

How about you tell your own ideas of dominations and fell free to discuss about them.

Edited by U.S.S.R., 01 March 2008 - 00:29.

Posted Image
This is U.S.S.R.! Fear it or love it there are no other options!

#2 FiReFTW

Professional

• 303 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 00:59

I would never do such a thing because Russia is incapable of invading Europe and any such feat would end in a disaster both economicaly militarly as with a complete destruction of most of the planet with nuclear weapons.
Posted Image

#3 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:09

I'm assuring this in ROTR. Not in realism.

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#4 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:14

View PostComr4de, on 29 Feb 2008, 22:09, said:

I'm assuring this in ROTR. Not in realism.

Is as much real as U.S.S.R. nowadays!
Forget about Fallout and other sneaky consequences and embrance world domination!

Edited by U.S.S.R., 01 March 2008 - 01:35.

Posted Image

#5 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:22

Oi, that didn't answer the question. You sound like the kind of person that should play DEFCON
~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#6 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:28

View Postswim-listen-game, on 29 Feb 2008, 22:22, said:

Oi, that didn't answer the question. You sound like the kind of person that should play DEFCON
~SLG

Ok here you go the obvious answer:
Yes! Of course is surreal! And wether or not is purely ROTR is up to the person to decide!

Also interpret my strategies the way you like but don't sound so agressive you're leaving me scared.

Edited by U.S.S.R., 01 March 2008 - 01:31.

Posted Image

#7 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:29

I'm not aggressive, nuclear retaliation is =D. Seriously though, you might love DEFCON (its a game). Loads of fun.
~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#8 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:34

View Postswim-listen-game, on 29 Feb 2008, 22:29, said:

I'm not aggressive, nuclear retaliation is =D. Seriously though, you might love DEFCON (its a game). Loads of fun.
~SLG

Can you give me a link?

Edited by U.S.S.R., 01 March 2008 - 01:34.

Posted Image

#9 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:38

sure. Try out the demo, it has almost all the features of the whole game.
http://www.everybody...oads/index.html
Its a lot of fun.
~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#10 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:11

Too bad for you is that you made your plans here with people from Europe and USA, so they know your plans now... so I can only say: FAILURE :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 partyzanpaulzy

Professional

• 316 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 13:01

I am afraid one day (f. example 2068) it could turn real. Or rather Chinese superpower will be able to do this. :P
I hope it's like the all "Sky will fall on the Earth" thing.
Posted Image
(I'm making RA2YR mod, check Revora Forums for more info)
Posted Image
Posted Image
+ equivalents :p

#12 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 13:37

View PostRed Warlord, on 1 Mar 2008, 6:11, said:

Too bad for you is that you made your plans here with people from Europe and USA, so they know your plans now... so I can only say: FAILURE :P

That's what you thinks try opening your mouth the Spetnaz will make short work of you before you contact any authority. We are everywhere! HA! HA! HA! :minigunner: :camper: :D

Is there someone else who will give an idea of how to invade Europe?
Posted Image

#13 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 01 March 2008 - 14:00

View PostU.S.S.R., on 1 Mar 2008, 14:37, said:

That's what you thinks try opening your mouth the Spetnaz will make short work of you before you contact any authority. We are everywhere! HA! HA! HA! :minigunner: :camper: :D

no, but I know how destroy your invasion in its birth. When Russia launch their missiles, USA and Europe will know it from the satelites and lauch their missiles agains Russia. China will probably fire their missiles on USA and ECA and congratulation, the End of the Earth is here.

1) Spetznaz are the best spec. units of the RF, but when CIA or FBI see them, USA will declare the war= FAILURE
2)Russia cant üse their nukes because it will start global destruction of the human kind= FAILURE
3)I dont understand it= ???
4)In ROTR Russia destroy many ECA airfields= SUCCESS
5)Russia have brutal ground power, but Europe have experiences about defesnse (look on WWI and WWII) and their ground forces arent strong like ruusian, but they are good= ACCEPTABLY
6)When Russia dont success in these 5 events, u cant complete this last= ABSOLUTLY FAILURE

This is what I mean about your tactic
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#14 Waldtroll

• 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 14:31

Well it is common knowledge that of all military forces in the world the Russian-Army is the most dangerous...
...for it's own.

Not only that a significant number of Russian Soldiers commit suicide, while others are tortured to death by their officers, also some parts of the russian armed forces found out that the only way to get their pay properly is selling equipment on the black market.

According to this the best way for Russia to invade Europe to surrvive would be:
1. Arrest all members of the Russian Secret Service.
2. Sent all troops to holliday.
3. Write a letter to the NATO-Headquarters in Brussels in which you declared War and simultaneously offer a complete surrender.
4. Open your borders and let the EU authorities take over control of your institutions.
5. A golden age for russia and her people has just begun.

Edited by Waldtroll, 01 March 2008 - 15:10.

Posted Image
This is the Mongolian Empire, fear it or love it, or get you a good therapist to cure your stupid map fetish!

#15 partyzanpaulzy

Professional

• 316 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 15:52

"When 2 are fighting, the 3rd is laughing."... :P :D Not bad on your 1st post. :P
But you forgot on Russian nationalism, much stronger than in SSSR times (they were as nationalists as communists) and on the fact, nobody has defeated Russia in a war for 7 centuries!

Edited by partyzanpaulzy, 01 March 2008 - 15:52.

Posted Image
(I'm making RA2YR mod, check Revora Forums for more info)
Posted Image
Posted Image
+ equivalents :p

#16 Russianred

• 17 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 16:15

I'm a former desert storm soldier and knowing what I know this is what I would do.

1. Explode a EMP over Europe and mid America. This would cause both America and Europe to totally shut down.
2. Nuke America and Europes strategic bases and missile silos like somebody else mentioned.
3. Shoot down everyone of America's satellites. There are over 400 of them but America's strength is its ability to see everything. Nobody realizes how important this is.
4. Destroy the industries of the EU and America. This would probably require low yield nukes. This is too assure that America does not start mass producing equipment like during World War 2.
5. Destroy the supply lines to the battlefield.

If you can do these things you can win but it would be much easier said than done. The key to defeating America is to win early as far a major warefare is concerned. The longer it goes the more powerful America becomes due to its resources. This is the opposite in a situation like Iraq. The longer you can keep casualties mounting with the U.S. making little to no progress then the American public with become frustrated like Vietnam and call for a withdraw of forces.

Edited by Russianred, 01 March 2008 - 16:19.

#17 Strategia

Mwuahahahahahahah

• 3154 posts
  • Projects: Minecraft, TCMM, sleep

Posted 01 March 2008 - 16:34

I'm still confused as to why this is in the forum of a Zero Hour mod.....

#18 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 16:48

I am confused how people can be so keen on a nuclear war. :P

#19 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 17:36

Exactly, and, just to say, you guys don't seem to mention the fact that
A.) Many of these things aren't possible
and
B.) Ever considered that we might retaliate?.... we have nuclear subs in the Med, you just don't know were....
.~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#20 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 17:57

View PostVolen Metalic, on 1 Mar 2008, 11:00, said:

View PostU.S.S.R., on 1 Mar 2008, 14:37, said:

no, but I know how destroy your invasion in its birth. When Russia launch their missiles, USA and Europe will know it from the satelites and lauch their missiles agains Russia. China will probably fire their missiles on USA and ECA and congratulation, the End of the Earth is here.

1) Spetznaz are the best spec. units of the RF, but when CIA or FBI see them, USA will declare the war= FAILURE
2)Russia cant üse their nukes because it will start global destruction of the human kind= FAILURE
3)I dont understand it= ???
4)In ROTR Russia destroy many ECA airfields= SUCCESS
5)Russia have brutal ground power, but Europe have experiences about defesnse (look on WWI and WWII) and their ground forces arent strong like ruusian, but they are good= ACCEPTABLY
6)When Russia dont success in these 5 events, u cant complete this last= ABSOLUTLY FAILURE

This is what I mean about your tactic

Let's clearify:
1º-A small bunch of Special Forces units are much harder to detect than a full scale invasion. Maybe I should have mentioned that they aren't going to run amidst the american people like spies but in fact blew radars up in the heck ends of Alaska, North Canada, Finland and the European boarders (they will come through small boats and submarines) to make a breach in the airspace.
Also Russianred made a good point satellites must go down to help prevent detection.
2º-Also to start the nuclear war I would first activate an anti-missile defence and I don't give a s... for the nuclear zones or if I'll be hit back.
3º-Since I've destroyed fixed missile sites I have to go after naval launched ones in the mean time.
4º-Convetional warfare takes place now to destroy less threatening enemy forces without having to haze down the land I will occupy. Also stationary defences can't stand blitzkrieg advance!
5º-Taking over through tanks and helicopters dispatching the remaing enemy ground units will consolidate occupation.
6º-This is victory's comical relief don't compain about it!

Last but not least...
My forces streght and size are based on the Russian/Soviet concept of their developed army with all conceptual futuristic technology in a virtual situation where worlds detruction doesn't matter!

Why do people have to complain about mankind's extinction when we are talking about fictional thing not real world ones! Wake up it's not nowadays Russia it is Super Russian or futuristic me!
Posted Image

#21 Waldtroll

• 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 18:53

View Postpartyzanpaulzy, on 1 Mar 2008, 16:52, said:

and on the fact, nobody has defeated Russia in a war for 7 centuries!

uhm, what kind of history books do you read?

Some of the wars Russia lost during the last 700 Years

-"Livonian War" 1558-1582
-"Crimean War" 1853-1856
-"Russian-Japanese War" 1904-1905
-"World War One" 1914-1918 (Russia surrendered 1917, well she was saved by the entente afterwards)
-"Estonian Independence War" 1918-1920
-"Polish Sovjet War" 1919-1921
-"Afghanistan" 1978-1989
-"The Cold War" 1945-1991

View PostU.S.S.R., on 1 Mar 2008, 18:57, said:

Why do people have to complain about mankind's extinction when we are talking about fictional thing not real world ones! Wake up it's not nowadays Russia it is Super Russian or futuristic me!

Maybe its cause people don't like twelve-year-old wannabe-nationalists spamming a game-related forum with tons of threads about something in-between nonsense and national-mastrubation, because they are not interested in your super-russian-futuristic-me wet-dreams.

Well if you are really just twelve your english is impressive good.

Edited by Waldtroll, 01 March 2008 - 20:50.

Posted Image
This is the Mongolian Empire, fear it or love it, or get you a good therapist to cure your stupid map fetish!

#22 Mr. Mylo

The Transporter

• Project Team
  • 2334 posts
  • Projects: CnC Unleashed; CnC The Rise of the Reds

Posted 01 March 2008 - 19:04

I cant help myself... But this Thread totaly fails...
Chris we really need your "fail-ship"here...

Russia isnt able to take over Eu....

MYLO
Posted Image
sig by the_Dr - you are the best
Posted Image
here look at my artwork: KLICK ME
Posted Image

#23 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 01 March 2008 - 19:29

In ROTR they are.

Topic Moved to fit topic category.

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#24 U.S.S.R.

• 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 20:11

View PostComr4de, on 1 Mar 2008, 16:29, said:

In ROTR they are.

Topic Moved to fit topic category.

Agreed!
Posted Image

#25 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 01 March 2008 - 20:18

Yes! Cobra shall reign supreme! Death to G.I Joes! COOOBRAAAAA!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users