ZOMBIES!!!!!

53 replies to this topic

#26 Flechette?

Veteran

• 488 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:51

Crowbar or monkey wrench are commonly agreed to be the best anti zombie melee weapons. Chainsaws came a fatal second. The shotgun idea is awesome but it can't be that weak-ass fundamentalist shotgun, that weapon is a disgrace to it's sound.

It's well known fact that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing what what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a brickwall on the path of history.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Many thanks to Comrade KamuiK, is credit to team

#27 Admiral Burke

Originally Nuke General, Formerly Forerunner

• Member Test
  • 977 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 21:17

Wow, this is so incredibly stupid that it's funny, yeah I wouldn't mind seeing this! :P
Posted Image
Awesome sig made by Lord Atlantis

#28 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 21:21

Why the hell is this in my main page..... and why is crap like this always moved to the MG. Next time move it to SYD instead :P
Posted Image

#29 Zancloufer

Cause it looks Cool

• Project Team
  • 2605 posts
  • Projects: Stuff

Posted 04 March 2008 - 23:07

Actually, I think he's Serious about a Zombie map, and it got moved here, cause they think it's the Mapper Guild's Prob then .

#30 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 04 March 2008 - 23:09

He's entirely serious (I think). This could be sort of like the ant missions in Ra1.
~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#31 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 04 March 2008 - 23:24

I moved it here since its a potential idea, and not a bad one at that. Would be somewhat like a minigame. Like I stated before I created such map for RA2 and hell, if someone puts in the effort and creates a new model with the code ready, I'd have a blast making a map for it.

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#32 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 23:26

I might actually take this concept. it sounds fun. Is there any way to use ini-code to import any type of Zombie in a map?
Posted Image

#33 Zancloufer

Cause it looks Cool

• Project Team
  • 2605 posts
  • Projects: Stuff

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:08

You'd need a modeled/aminated zombie though . . .

#34 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:34

I dont see the sense of it? It cant be done without a zombie model, and as you all know we are NOT modellers.
Posted Image

#35 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:43

Jeez, lighten up. It's not that people outside the guild can't help with things the Guild are not going to do.

#36 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:47

Im thinking absolutely clear Wariz, even you most see this is doomed to fail from the beginning. We make standard multiplayer map, a singleplayer map once in a while and yeah sometime we make a fun map. But those maps are limited to what SAGE and The Hunter or other mods give us in that matter, we dont make other stuff besides maps because the group itself is big enough as it is.

Sorry if I sounded a tad rough :P
Posted Image

#37 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:43

all in all this is a good idea that could be used some how in the suggestion in http://forum.cncrene...showtopic=22011 hl_world wants more from the campaign mode and could be a bonus mission or somethin
and if and when this idea becomes reality and is made can i have royalties ie my name to pop up in the map at the start? :P

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#38 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:02

Heres a suggestion for the zombie models....you could use civie models (which are slowed down a bit and edited AP and HP) until u dont get a real zombie model
Posted Image

#39 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:17

yer also different types of zombies like your standard one that bites and scratches and one that vomits/spits acid or somethin to damage vehicles the rpg trooper equivalent for a zombie and zombie dogs maybe

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#40 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:55

also the mission could start off by having col. burden with 2 marines 2 rangers and a missile defender start off as a recon into a town that has a Michel Jackson concert in town preforming thriller and the recon comes under attack in a small area like a market place or somethin and the get saved by police and swat and are taken to the cop station then u can start the mission and can build police officers and swat officers and a swat guy like the missile defender inequivalent that has a tear gas gun or somethin and you can build police car and swat vans and have access to a police choppa and you have and you have to destroy Dr. Thraxes lab and a side mission you dont have to do but you have 2 defend the MJ concert from zombies cuz zombie in thriller concert= shit load of zombies attacking the cop station. and during the mission you cant loose col. burden cuz it could make a mission fail or he turns into a zombie and is really hard to kill cuz or his machine gun.

i would think the in building units the cop would just have a handgun with shotgun purchasable upgrade or somethin and swat have MP5s and some upgrade or somethin.
and some other build able unit like a swat tank thats got a water cannon or detectives or somethin.
an as for resource gathers i think that using civilians like people builders would be just like gla workers
other side missions to stop zombies would be defend shopping centers and hospitals and stuff
something funny would be when u click on MJ (Michel Jackson) he would say lines from thriller on every click and u see him doing the moon walk and twists and what not on stage.

#41 Nid

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 16:04

Well we do have limits with what we can do, I started work, I was looking at it bieng Just colnel burton fighting his way out, or leading a small group of survivors out of the city infested with Zombies.

Edited by Nidmeister, 12 March 2008 - 16:04.

Posted Image

#42 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:19

huh? u started work as in makeing the map? but yer i knew there would be limits on what could be done but im just putting ideas and sort of a story line in lol

#43 Nid

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 19:25

yep, I started work, but don't expect it any time soon, it's a large order :P
Posted Image

#44 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:41

SWEEET :) i wount be able to sleep now and a quick q do i get credit on it? and doest it become a browine point on my Application to be an adviser?

#45 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:04

You'll probably get a little credit, and perhaps some brownie points on your application. However, it will be Nid's map. Also- about the PM you sent me, can we talk on MSN or something?
~SLG
kinda, sorta alive.

#46 nova

Femme fatale sith lord of the crystal city planet

• Banned
  • 1231 posts
  • Projects: zhu

Posted 24 March 2008 - 00:53

pleas will some one tell me how to get the dinosaur mission

#47 Kichō

文昭皇后

• Tester
  • 2140 posts
  • Projects: NLS + Situation Zero

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:14

View Postnova, on 24 Mar 2008, 0:53, said:

pleas will some one tell me how to get the dinosaur mission

This site should explain:

http://forums.cncnz....?showtopic=1338
Posted Image

#48 WNxAbraxix

Casual

• 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 15:09

i like this idea and for you lot who say its isent going to be made or sounds rubbish well tbh u can just not play it and leave the gamers who want to to download it .

#49 nip

Grunze-Catz

• 608 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 15:27

Stop your necro-shit, WNxAbraxix.

#50 WNxAbraxix

Casual

• 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 16:28

wtf so all ideas just go outta the window when no more have been here?

and please dont swear out me ffs or ill start

and really im not sad to keep checking dates so stfu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users