just a slight problem ...

4 replies to this topic

#1 2nd_2_None

Casual

• 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:31

Hi there, to make this short and simple ... i started messing around with the worldbuilder a few days ago and decided to mod the original ZH map Fallen Empire since its basically our fav 2v2 map so far ...

Extracted the map from the .big file, opened in shw worldbuilder and did what i wanted to do, saved just fine. The problem is that this thing does not show up in the map list ingame.

The name of the folder and map are one and the same, the length of the name is also ok (since its shorter then some others i have :D) and i dont have too many maps in my maps folder so the "overflow" option is out of the picture ...

I honestly have no clue what could have gone wrong so if anybody of you ladies n gents has an idea it would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching the map itself just in case i might have done something wrong, feel free to check...Attached File  RemixEmpire2nd2None.zip (272.43K)
Number of downloads: 16

Edited by 2nd_2_None, 15 June 2008 - 09:32.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 nip

Grunze-Catz

• 608 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 13:51

Open your map in WB, go Edit > Edit Map Settings... and delete 'MAP:Gwall' from name space, it must be empty.

#3 2nd_2_None

Casual

• 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 17:55

That solved the problem alright ^^ Hooray for excellent mapping support :lol: I almost feel kinda stupid for this one tho ... the walls in the middle can be destroyed now if there are explosions around it eg from terrorist etc but how do i make them so i can actually attack and destroy them because as of now they cant be "targeted" nor selected. In fact you dont even see their health until something explodes near them

Edited by 2nd_2_None, 15 June 2008 - 18:01.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 15 June 2008 - 19:25

Select the wall segments, and check the "targetable" box in the object properties window.

#5 2nd_2_None

Casual

• 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 22:15

They are all targetable as marked but i still cant shoot at them directly in game ... however collateral damage from a flame tank, explosions etc will destroy them after a while and when they have low health you can see and target the wall segment but not when they have full health >.<
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users