One Word Story

1227 replies to this topic

#101 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 20:47

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an
For there can be no death without life.

#102 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:06

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation

Posted Image

Posted Image

#103 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:07

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto

#104 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts
  • Projects: Just Chilling

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:08

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported
Posted Image

#105 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:09

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins

#106 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:11

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly
Posted Image

#107 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:13

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar <------------- LOL :loel:

#108 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:17

^ lol :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically
Posted Image

#109 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:21

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed

#110 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:27

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into
Posted Image

#111 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:28

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#112 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:32

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly

#113 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:32

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female :loel:

Oh shi~ wait...

Edited by Crobar, 07 July 2008 - 23:33.

Posted Image

#114 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:35

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female!. Gsus

Edited by AjPod, 07 July 2008 - 23:35.

#115 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:38

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked
Posted Image

#116 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:46

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly

#117 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:49

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at
Posted Image

#118 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:54

Now you've left it open to anything..... LOL :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself <--- I couldn't do it to you.....8|

#119 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 23:58

^ Haha thanks :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected
Posted Image

#120 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 00:02

You're welcome.... lols :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in

#121 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 00:05

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's

Muhaha :loel:
Posted Image

#122 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 00:07

Careful - he may be over to get you later - and me if I'm not careful.... :loel:

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel.

I wasn't careful.

#123 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:58

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile
Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

#124 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:14

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile E.V.E.
Posted Image

#125 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:57

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called 'bullshit!' And bent my extendable one Kid backwards towards the oblivion. Following the chaos man into the brown shitpaste river naked, Gsus stared longingly, typing an equation onto imported napkins. Suddenly, Crobar metaphysically transformed into something astonishingly female! Gsus looked lovingly at himself reflected in The Dr's hairgel. Meanwhile E.V.E. sent

Its becoming the adventures of EVE and gsus!

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users