One Word Story

1227 replies to this topic

#51 Crobar

Semi-Pro

• 211 posts
  • Projects: Just Chilling

Posted 04 July 2008 - 16:33

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly
Posted Image

#52 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 17:02

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto
For there can be no death without life.

#53 Kichō

文昭皇后

• Tester
  • 2140 posts
  • Projects: NLS + Situation Zero

Posted 04 July 2008 - 17:03

Clay.
Posted Image

#54 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 17:33

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes

#55 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts
  • Projects: Nothin'

Posted 04 July 2008 - 18:42

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And

Posted Image

Posted Image

#56 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 18:45

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought

---

This is what happens when you don't visit this Thread for a time?

8|

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#57 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 18:47

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought What

Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 04 July 2008 - 21:34

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to

Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

#59 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 21:41

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do

Posted Image

Posted Image

#60 Jack Sparrow

• 17 posts
  • Projects: The Pirate Project, mate

Posted 04 July 2008 - 21:44

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

-Captain of the Black Pearl-

Posted Image

#61 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 21:59

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with Other

Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 04 July 2008 - 22:03

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought what to do with Other spammers

Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 22:07

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private

#64 Jack Sparrow

• 17 posts
  • Projects: The Pirate Project, mate

Posted 04 July 2008 - 22:11

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

-Captain of the Black Pearl-

Posted Image

#65 Pav:3d

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 22:14

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed boobies for EVE! Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling

Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 22:55

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats

Edited by AjPod, 04 July 2008 - 23:01.

#67 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:12

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats Eated

Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:14

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them

#69 Pav:3d

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:14

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats Eating them alive

Edited by Pav3d, 04 July 2008 - 23:15.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:16

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them alive may

@Pav - necrooooooooooooooooooooo 8|

#71 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:25

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts, nibbling rats eating them alive may be

Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:28

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid....'

#73 Pav:3d

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 00:20

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However

(@AJ: necro whaaaa?? 0o)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#74 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:04

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I

Edited by Ghostrider, 05 July 2008 - 01:06.

Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

#75 Kaido

The one who screams.

• Member Test
  • 898 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:52

There was me naked, yet somehow failing, like a 'tard, but suddenly crap appeared from a flying statue. I jumped into bed again with Gsus who screamed 'boobies for EVE!' Such glorious nomenclature, it attacked to help save this poor peasant, naked due to having aids. Slowly, EVE attached Soho awkwardly onto clay statuettes And thought 'What to do with other spammers private parts? Nibbling rats eating them alive may be valid...' However, I Called

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users