Russia Building Media Update 6

8 replies to this topic

#1 Alexei_Stukov

The Knowledge is the Best Expirience

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:41

I'm back form my vacation with another update for you.
It is Russia Radar Station. This buildings reveal map and unlock few units and upgrades. As I sad my concept is to create something like second tech center to make the game more dynamic and interesting. If you decide to create the Radar station first you will have some new units and upgrades including map revile, but if you choose to build first the Tech center you will unlock different units and upgrades. Both buildings will be expensive to be build in same time (of course depending on game progress ).
Here is the Radar Station :

http://modsite2.hit....r%20Station.jpg

After a month I'll have my last 2 exams. They are very hard (I'm graduating the Police Academy). So I'll slow down the progress to keep my mind on learning.
But don't worry I never leave my works :)
I hope to see you soon.
Bye

#2 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:50

Not bad, not bad at all. :)

#3 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts
  • Projects: beta tester of world at war cnc and situation zero concept art

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:56

nice but at the empty space, maybe add some sort of communications tower
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#4 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:38

Awesome!
Posted Image

#5 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:54

This mod has been right up on my most wanted list ever since I saw it here, and you're certainly giving me no reason to change my opinion now. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to playing it one day. My only suggestion would be to make the radar dish itself larger, and possibly with a more pronounced reflector focus point to make it look a little less like a TV antenna - I happen to like the design of the Heathrow primary ATC radar, for example which looks like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...er_P1180333.jpg
(The image is very large, apologies - that's why I didn't insert it straight into the post.) But like I said, it's really very good, and I can't wait to see more.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:00

Remember RL takes priority, but since this looks so good I am loathe to tell you that.

Keep up the work, this mod I want to play.

#7 Alexei_Stukov

The Knowledge is the Best Expirience

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:57

Thanks guys.
I know that my buildings are not so good as my units but I never liked to create buildings. I love to make units. But I'm trying to do the best from me.
There is few things to change in some building ( and some units to) but this will be more like an update after first beta, because they are not so critical to be fixed now. I don't have team and time so I'm doing my best hope you can understand me.
next update will be after 3-5 days depending on learning and other duties.
Bye :)

#8 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 11 August 2008 - 15:29

Nice work Alexei, good job on that one :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 11 August 2008 - 20:58

Great work as always dude :) .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users