C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#27 Bang

Visitor

• 49 posts
  • Projects: none

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:54

I probably bugging you now with all the bugs i found :P but i found another one. When i defeat all the enemies in skirmish the game continues without the victory thing coming up and to get off you have to go through the hassle of quiting, which is a lazy thing to say but its true. :P
Posted Image

#28 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 21 July 2009 - 16:47

I've never had that bug, though that is extremely major. Are you sure you scanned the whole map? Especially if you were fighting stealth.
Posted Image

#29 Bang

Visitor

• 49 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 22:18

Very sure. I defeated two US enemies with a china allie and it was an official map yet it still did not work. I also found the Whirlmaster upgrade does not work. It says conflictiong upgrade cannot be purchased. :P
Posted Image

#30 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 22:24

*facepalm* Forgot to get rid of the whirlmaster upgrade. It doesn't work, and it unfortunately never will, due to limitations in the game.

Skirmish works fine for me though.

Edited by Jordan, 21 July 2009 - 22:30.

Posted Image

#31 Bang

Visitor

• 49 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 22:31

Maybe its just all the maps i downloaded. :P And dang for the whirlmaster, it looked cool.

Edited by Bang, 21 July 2009 - 22:32.

Posted Image

#32 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:53

erm... i noticed something missing. the AF generals
Wheeled Crusader - A weaker Crusader modified with large wheels for added cruising speed and looks. Really big rims too. Maybe 38" or larger.

i will update this post with more missing as im checking all now.
update:
M.R.L.S: or A. doesn't use his napalm, or B the black napalm upgrade is misplaced.
major nuker: doesnt need prop center, like all the others do need and isn't stealthed like all the others to.
hover scud launcher: the missile moves into position, but leaves one in the launcher to :S
one for all factions: defence structures cant fire when there is one blocking them. but this looks odd when a artillery cannon can't fire because of a humble pattriot is in front of him. this also looks odd when GLA stinger sites are blocked because of a stinger site before it.
mustard bomb upgraded terrorist cant explode on current position.
toxin generals scud launcher cant use HE scud/toxin scud, while its description says it can.
toxin (at least anthrax gamma) doesnt give cash bounty from kills, when u get the upgrade that gives $$$ per kill
this is all i could find.
ok... something weird just occured to me. i played vanilla china, and i could build a gatt tank in the command center, so i build it, its the nunchaku tank. plz edit the picture+name of it...

Edited by su8perkillr, 30 July 2009 - 12:20.

Posted Image

#33 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 21:13

Wheeled Crusader is fixed.

MRLS is fixed.

Major Nuker is fixed.

Hover Scud Launcher is fixed, and now has a suicide ability. :P

Defenses have always been that way. I might make the fire base able to fire without a line of sight though.

Toxin Scud Launcher is fixed.

I never gave any terrorists the button to explode immediately. I might want to add that later.

Toxin fields don't give cash bounties when they kill units due to a bug I think.

The Nunchaku tank was an incomplete unit that didn't work as well as I'd hoped. I removed it from the command center now.

-Jordan
Posted Image

#34 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 21:59

great. about toxin fields: in Contra, when u made a nuke truck explode, the radiation field gave cash, so is it a mod bound bug?
Posted Image

#35 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 23:37

I never even really noticed, because I hardly ever use the cash bounty.
Posted Image

#36 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:59

hmm why not? because the enemy cant breathe anymore when you are out of cash? or because u cheat :P
Posted Image

#37 Deverill

Semi-Pro

• 249 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 23:04

If you forcefire the laser paladin and then forcefire it elsewhere while it shoots it will either bend on make two lasers.
Posted Image

#38 St1lton

• 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:49

There is no underside to the fan truck you just see its wheels and axles :P

#39 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 23:18

The Paladin laser is fixed now.

As for the missing undersides, flip over almost any original vehicle in the game, and the underside is missing. :P

I've been working on fixing it, as you saw with the SCUD Launcher, but it will take a while.

Edited by Jordan, 26 August 2009 - 23:18.

Posted Image

#40 darklighter10

• 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 15:14

Not so much a bug, but the Terrormahawk can't seem to drop its passengers on anything smaller than a command center unless you give it an attack vector parallel to the target structure's length. Or whatever. Could be solved with an eject button, like the combat cycles.

Laser Paladin can be built without the Generals Point.

The word 'variant' is misspelled in the ingame tooltip for Tao's Gattling Nuke Cannon =)

And while I found them amusing at first, Sidewinder Humvees and Migs that fly backwards really get on my nerves now. Ah well.

Edited by darklighter10, 09 October 2009 - 17:11.

#41 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:01

The Terromahawk wasn't a unit that was supposed to be playable. It was just me testing something out, and I forgot to disable it. Same goes with for the Nunchaku Tank. For one thing, it should haveve gone to the Demo General, but oh well.

The Laser General starts with the Laser Paladin because he is the laser general. However, I forgot to add the power requirement, like the laser crusader, but it is fixed now.

Fixed my misspelling of variant a couple times in the generals.str file for the next version as well.

I also fixed the backwards MiG's too, as their housecolor never showed up for some reason. I keep having that problem with aircraft, but I don't know why.

-Jordan
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users