Fallout 3 review time

79 replies to this topic

#76 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:09

View PostAllStarZ, on 18 Jan 2009, 10:54, said:

On Fallout 3. The replay value is incredible, so long as you don't play it thoroughly the first time through. I've played a fair share of RPGs, and I always do everything thoroughly. Clean out the dungeons, ask every single character in town. The best thing to do, is to let it flow along. Wander around, talk to people at random. That's how the game should be played.

I 100% agree with you on that, i play like that and i want to play again, i suggested it to my friend but he decided to play the whole game with one character and now he doesn't want to play again.

Also Mods expand the game play, il have to find a few good ones for my next game.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#77 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:58

I must say, this game was truly awesome and epic. I explored over 150 locations in whole Capital Wasteland and I'm still playing fallout 3.
Because, I never try with evil path. :read: I think the most important is "speach skill", beacuse some NPC has secret informations, increase bottle caps, earn good karma or bad karma.

Now, the ending was kind of little bit disappoint for me. But before release "Broken Steel" on March, the ending will be different.

Edited by MR.Kim, 18 January 2009 - 11:59.

#78 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 16:26

its not linear at all, my brother beat the game without doing " Following in His Footsteps", "Galaxy News Radio", or "Scientific Pursuits", and those are all part of the main quest, just because he explored a lot from the start

Edited by umm not dachamp, 21 January 2009 - 16:26.

#79 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 23:03

View Postumm not dachamp, on 21 Jan 2009, 16:26, said:

its not linear at all, my brother beat the game without doing " Following in His Footsteps", "Galaxy News Radio", or "Scientific Pursuits", and those are all part of the main quest, just because he explored a lot from the start

Play Fallout 2, that is non linear. Fallout 3 just allows you to jump along the quest a bit.

#80 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:20

yea but think about it, considering everything else, (Gameplay, models, sounds, coding, textures, etc) fallout 3 is pretty damn expansive for a modern game

Edited by umm not dachamp, 22 January 2009 - 02:21.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users