10 replies to this topic

#1 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts
  • Projects: beta tester of world at war cnc and situation zero concept art

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:13

Posted Image

individual upgrades, probably $1200, more firepower, but slightly longer reloading times.
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#2 Alexei_Stukov

The Knowledge is the Best Expirience

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:31

You suggest to make an upgrade for MSTA that increase fire power but longer reload time.
I have to think about it. but you must know MSTA have +25% fire power after upgrade Armor Piercing Shells.

#3 zerocold

Visitor

• Project Team
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 16:34

IMO the antitank missile should be asigned by general point star, so you asign the AT missile to the BtR-90 and the T-95 at the same time, but should not be asigned to the T-90, while the machine gun should not be asigned to the T-95, so then u have a tanks anti-tank (T-95) and a more multirole tank (T-90), also it could avoud any over powered unit.

Th Gaz Vodnik unit is redundant, i think is better to be replaced or upgraded to the BTR-90, i think that the general star for the BTR-90 is a bit sense less, since it is not a great or vital unit.

The Su-47 is a legend in the Generals modding :rolleyes:, but since this is a realistic mod, why not to change the su-47 for the russian "skat" as a relative slow and cheap bomber with more limited stealthy capacities, stealthy bombers is a american side feature, the skat could have a "stealthy mode" which can last 5-6 seconds, or make that cant attck while in stealthy mode, dunno, just a idea, anyway the skat should have a decent line of sight, so perfect to use in combination with the smerch, and should be more a support unit (intelligence, ECM support) than a combt aircraft

http://www.militaryp...ad.php?t=118835

The topol M as superweapon is very creative (cool feature actually), but i think that topolM's units should also cost some energy (actually, a lot) for balance reasons, also the damage is crazy overpowered :cool:

Now that im gathering resourse with the Mi-26, the resources gathered should be a bit less, mayve 1600 or 1200.

individual upgrades, probably $1200, more firepower, but slightly longer reloading times.

I think other canon will give the same fire power, but with the double fire rate speed

Edited by zerocold, 29 November 2008 - 16:51.

#4 Alexei_Stukov

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 18:49

Thanks for the suggestion I'll think about it.

#5 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:33

also possibly a decrease in speed due to increased weight by gun and shells
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#6 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:55

sorry for duble post but i read that the pic is a twin 152mm howitzer, labelled Koalitsiya-SV (coalition) in pic it uses prototype of the MSTA-S. The actual has a longer range and faster rate of fire, and has possible naval application. Possible chassis uses 7 road wheels, chassis said to be that of T-95.

Source: Janes weekly defence 24th jan 2007
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

#7 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:58

For more information:
http://www.military-...alitsija_sv.htm
I'd suggest using the projected production model (bottom image on above page) for sure as opposed to the much-hackneyed MSTA-S prototype. Not only is it more unique it's actually accurate as well.

Edited by CommanderJB, 15 December 2008 - 13:00.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 15 December 2008 - 13:03

Great idea!

#9 Alexei_Stukov

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 16:28

Sounds good.

#10 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:23

Apologies for the bump but it's with good info, really!
I dug up a couple of interesting pictures which may be very useful in modelling and implementing it, if you still want to that is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

From this page here:
http://btvt.narod.ru...oalition_sv.htm

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Alexei_Stukov

• Project Leader
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 17:02

Really thanks man :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users