4 replies to this topic

#1 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 23:00

Who do you get and why?

I always use Sulik, Cassidy and Marcus.
Sulik in hardened PA, (I take the MKII) equipped with the H&K G11E and backed up with a P90c
Cassidy in PA equipped with the Sniper rifle and a backup of the Panacor Jackhammer though he almost never uses it
Marcus no armour, equipped with pretty much anything I tend to dump all nades on him and give him a Turbo Plasma rifle (Thanks Algernnon) and split the ammo.

I tend to use the Bozar for spread damage and a Turbo Plasma or the YKB32 Pulse Rifle. Once I get enough ammo for the Gauss then Marcus gets all my MFC. I'm not above ruynning around with the oddest guns including the M1A3 Grease just to burn through ammo while levelling up.

#2 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 22:54

SkyNet-Gauss Rifle/Jackhammer, Marcus-Avenger/Plasma/Pulse Rifle , Cassidy-Hardened T-51b-Gauss Rifle/Jackhammer, (and sometimes)Goris.

I take the Advanced Power Armor and switch between the 802-AR, Sniper Rifle, and Pulse Rifle.
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#3 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 22:55

I do sometimes acquire Goris too, meant to write about him but forgot.

#4 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 22:59

Goris is useful as someone to clean up weak critters without wasting valuable ammo.

BTW: Has anyone actually gotten the power armor at the Military Base without already having a suit? I have, but its so effing hard I usually just go to Frisco and Navarro first.

Edited by Dr. Strangelove, 13 December 2008 - 23:05.

Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#5 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 13:47

I find ammo is never an issue, I end up with several tons of the most random ammo, generally the borked AP stuff but if you ever need to remove critters then a P90C with the AP 10mm and Goris on backup with Sulik given a supersledge and you're laughing.

The military base is rather cool, Super Duper Mutants! I tend to get to SF rather fast for PA and the continue with other quests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users