My Marathon Art

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Whaddya think? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my work nice?

1. Should be in the Lourve, not this forum. (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. I wouldn't mind buying this guy's stuff. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Meh. (1 votes [20.00%])

4. Not that good. (1 votes [20.00%])

5. Absolute shit. (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

6. I don't know. YET. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Admiral Wesley

Semi-Pro

• 295 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 00:07

OK, I am entirely to obsessed with Marathon. If you can believe it, I ACTUALLY like it more than Halo. (BTW, Halo is very good, but Marathon is 1337. Oh, and for those who don't know what Marathon is, it's an FPS that Bungie made in the 90's before Halo. It's a lot like Doom.) Anyway, so this is my art of Marathon. Most of it's drawings, but one is a wallpaper. Check it out.

Posted Image
This is the BoB from Marathon. (BTW, BoB stands for Born on Board.) These guys are the crew aboard the U.E.S.C. Marathon, the ship that the game's name is derived from. Have you ever heard the quote "Frog Blast the Vent Core!" before? These guys are legendary...

Posted Image
This is the Battleroid, the guy you play as in Marathon. I think he looks better than Master Chief, IMO. The "Security" helmet in Halo 3 looks a lot like that of the Battleroid's.

Posted Image
This is the U.E.S.C. Marathon, a HUGE spaceship which the Battleroid spends most of his time on in the first Marathon game. The spaceship was carved out of the Martian moon Deimos.

Posted Image
This is my homage to my favorite movie ever, Scarface, and my favorite game, Marathon. I don't think we need an explanation on this one! BTW, the painting of the Cyborg was done by Craig Mullins.

That's all for now, folks! See ya around. Drop a post and tell me what you think.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 00:19

It's good but you need to sort out proportions on the sketch's.

Posted Image

#3 Admiral Wesley

Semi-Pro

• 295 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:48

I know, I know. It's always been kind of a problem for me, my drawing style can best be described as "cartoony." What do you think of the Marathon Scarface wallpaper?
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users