Wiki Jobs

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 18:17

Here jobs will be listed for people to do on the wiki. Post in here if you want to start on them.

1) Completing the wanted pages here. Please work on pages with more than 1 link before moving onto ones with only one link.
2) Perform maintenance on these pages, each page listed here has something wrong with it, perhaps its short or doesn't look too good, your job is to fix these issues.
3) Add content to the TF2 manual here http://wiki.cncrenec...Team_Fortress_2
4) While this is part of 2 the WiC page is in dire need of expansion. http://wiki.cncrenec...rld_in_Conflict

Edited by Dauth, 22 March 2009 - 16:12.

#2 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 00:29

Numbers 4 and 5 are done. FOXTec Mods team is now the location of Slye's team, and as such the other pages have been deleted and their links fix'd to the new page. The new ROTR roleplay bars have been uploaded, and the Roleplay thread updated with the latest information. If anyone has a copy of the Mapper's Guild Council Badge but can't be bothered to do the work on the wiki, please let me know where it is so that I can fix it up!
For there can be no death without life.

#3 Liliana

natural power

• 645 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 17:22

View PostDauth, on 11 Feb 2009, 19:17, said:

6) Upload of the old mapper guild council badge

done. It was easy due to the fact the badge is still in the folder_team_icons of IPB, you just have to correctly guess the name of the image file.

Anyway,the China's army is a modernize army,this army can bear down all country's army.
I hope SWR team can modification the China in the RISE OF THE RED and SHOCKWAVE mods.China is a modernize country.Maybe in thirty years later,the China will be a big and powerful country,overrun the US

[22:23:32] <J8a> why would i read a eula anyway?
[22:23:41] <J8a> they're not written in english
[22:23:59] <J8a> THEY ARE WRITTEN IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CAPITAL LETTERS.

#4 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:55

Updated list

#5 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 16:12

Updated list again.

#6 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 16:39

Would be very nice if someone with a long memory can point me to a member once called 'Vap0rizer'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users