FSDB achievement

6 replies to this topic

#1 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 17:26

We have reached 1000 pages on the FSDB. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to the FSDB and set the challenge of reaching 1337 pages by the end of 2009. My thanks to all our editors and contributors.

#2 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 17:51

Fallout Studios has achieved The Writer Block.
Fallout Studios has achieved Community Milestone 3.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#3 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 22 March 2009 - 18:51

Wohoo! Three cheers for ourselfs! :P
Posted Image

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 18:58

Indeed, congrats to everyone that has helped us reach this milestone, it's certainly a great amount of time and effort gone in.
For there can be no death without life.

#5 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 22 March 2009 - 22:06

Excellent job to Dauth AJ, CommanderJB, Codecat and everyone else who contributed to the wiki!
Posted Image

#6 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 22 March 2009 - 22:17

My contributions have been fairly limited in their scope, so I can't take a lot of credit. Dauth bears the majority of the blame burden of having built the FSDB into what it is today, shortly followed by CodeCat, so I think that these two deserve our greatest accolades. It's a genuinely excellent resource that enhances the community as a whole, and I encourage everyone to use it as often as they can - and, of course, expand it if you feel like it.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 14:31

Congratulations, FSDB, Dauth, CommanderJB, Codecat and the others who've helped out. Hey, it might not be much but it counts :mad: I'm sure we'll reach page 1337 in no time if the forum's productivity is good. For over 9000...let's hope that doesn't happen after 2012. |8
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users