Rumormill: Point Look

7 replies to this topic

#1 NergiZed

^^^ Pronouced like the battery brand ^^^

• 2992 posts
  • Projects: Shockwave and Rise of the Reds

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:48

This thread will be dedicated to evidence or news of the next Fallout 3 DLC.

So far many stores are listing a Fallout 3 DCL called 'Point Look' or 'Point Lookout' ,article.

There are even some sites that allow you to pre-order the Broken Steel and Point Lookout DVD Bundle (Much like the Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt DVD bundle that is going on sale mid to late may)

All that makes sense, since there is indeed is a Point Lookout, Maryland.

Well, all we can do is sit tight and wait for for solid evidence to surface. Hell they better, I'm sure Fallout 3 DLC is still printing money, no reason not to seek more profit.

Edited by NergiZed, 09 May 2009 - 03:50.

#2 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:01

Yes, I read that article about weeks ago. But, it has not been officially announced yet.

#3 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:35

Were these the same sites offering Duke Nukem Forever preorders :D

Good luck to them now.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#4 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:55

if they make another it better NOT be ps3 only

#5 NergiZed

• 2992 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 15:31

Doubt it, since all the 'evidence' is pointing at the making it for PC. Since they're making it for PC, you might as well assume they'll do the normal PC and 360 package.

#6 Lord Atlantis

I am Iron Man

• 3807 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 15:34

So far (not from experience, but from watching my bro play) all of the DLC so far for it has been worth it.
Posted Image

#7 amazin

E-Studios resident XBOX360 (not computer) player

• 1483 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 19:18

yea, anchorage has probably been the worst, but it was by no means bad, it just changed the gameplay too much (it was still fun for the 4-6 hours it took though) and probably had some of the best loot, and cool atmosphere

the pitt was cool cause it had more exploration, and some really tough decisions that really effected the outcome, some cool loot (still lovin the autoaxe =P), and a pretty cool industrial atmosphere

Broken steel, while not adding a really cool area with new atmostphere or creative direction, is still my favorite, because of just adding all of the content into a small area and allowing you to take some of the loot out, it adds most of the content in the main areas of the game in the form of new enemies (which carry new weapons), and events

#8 NergiZed

• 2992 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 19:36

Personally, Anchorage had the best gear, The Pitt had the best environment, and Broken Steel added the coolest enemies as well as storyline.

I liked Broken Steel the most, closely followed by The Pitt. I did not enjoy Operation Anchorage at all, the only reason I played it was for the gear at the end. (and the gear at the end pretty much determined my entire play style from that point on).

Edited by NergiZed, 09 May 2009 - 19:37.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users