CASEVAC/MEDEVAC

1 reply to this topic

#1 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:59

I'm doing some research for World War 3, and have run into a small dilemma. I've decided to implement a "wounded" system in place where infantry that are not incapacitated by explosives, fire, or sniper fire can be picked up by an ambulance and moved to a field hospital for a small refund. That part I can figure out. However, since the factions use modern day units, I'm trying to figure out exactly what ground assets to use for MedEVAC purposes. I have plans for the ISA to use the medical variant of the Stryker, but I have no clue what the other factions will use yet.

The RL factions that are repesented are as follows
ISA = USA
Angarian Republic = Russia (their most advanced weapons, the T-64 family of vehicles [from the T-64 to the Black Eagle], Sukoi, and Kamov designed airborne assets)
SoCAF = the EU
Shenyian Empire = PLA mostly, some older Russian units (stated ingame to be poor copies)
Republic of Heliskia = South Korea and Japan (and some VERY advanced tech too!)
Empire of Heliskia = North Korea, using "poor copies" of Angarian units (actually the T-55 family of AFVs and other older Russian units)

The Ambulances I'm looking for must be ground based, and in all cases, able to move several patients at once to a field hospital.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dauth edit: Sig removed for height violation.

#2 AZZKIKR

I am sarcastic and evil

• Project Leader
  • 2215 posts
  • Projects: beta tester of world at war cnc and situation zero concept art

Posted 19 May 2009 - 14:07

presumably russia still uses MT-LBs as ambulances
Posted Image
Posted Image
RIP CommanderJB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users