Warfare Technology during George W Bush era

1 reply to this topic

#1 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts
  • Projects: 2012: Independence day

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:59

Despite excessive US military budget during George W Bush era, the Development and passion of US warfare technology are focuses on Precision Guided Munitions, Guided Missiles, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles whilst paid little attention to any Weapon Systems Other than I Mentioned Above. The Most notable Examples of cancellation of other weapon systems in favor of Precision Guided Munitions, Guided Missiles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and Ineffective M4 Carbine are: RAH-66 Comanche In Favor of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, XM8 assault rifle in Favor of Guided Missiles and Guided Bombs, etc. the reason of Bush Administration do This Because He and His Crony are Want to Maximize Civilian and US Soldiers Casualties during Afghanistan and Iraq War.

#2 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:45

While we welcome discussion on military technology in this forum, we do not welcome it in connection with politics. As this topic has the two (completely illogically) intertwined in such a way as the former can hardly be extricated, I'll close it. Masonicon, read the board rules before you think about posting this sort of thing again as while I'm willing to let it go this time, the idea of 'no politics outside the PA' should be clear enough for anyone.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users