Game Server Announcements

11 replies to this topic

#1 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 13:27

***SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Due to a power outage at the facility in Amsterdam, the L4D server is currently down.

ALl working nicely

Edited by Wizard, 21 July 2009 - 23:11.

#2 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 15:32

I'm guessing they got hit by the thunder storm. Everyone in the country is on alert because of the sudden bad weather, it's thundering and raining heavily everywhere.

Except in one place, where it's still sunny and sticky. Guess where that is. :P
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#3 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 18:30

The TF2 server is being switched to Europe. I will post the new IP when it comes online

Edited by Wizard, 05 July 2009 - 18:30.

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:05

***TF2 New Server Location***

The server has finally switched, ready for tomorrow night. New IP address is 95.211.15.78:27015.

Edited by Wizard, 06 July 2009 - 08:05.

#5 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 22:17

***Server Announcement***

Currently consider the L4D server down. It is still usual, but due to an unknown issue isn't playable in the normal manner.

#6 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 18:15

***Server Announcement***

Currently consider the L4D server UP. To play on it you must be a member of the Fallout Studios Steam Group http://steamcommunit...theenergywithin then play online on your steam group server.

#7 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 23:10

I've finally managed to get the server working for versus. However it now only supports versus play. It can support co-op and survival, but it's just set thus for the moment.

In order to join you will need to activate your console and type "opengamebrowser" and select it. Then search for our server IP, found in my sig. And then double click to join.

#8 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:52

The TF2 server has been updated to the newest version, and the new maps cp_yukon_final, koth_nucleus, koth_sawmill and koth_viaduct have been added to the mapcycle.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#9 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:00

I've done some maintenance on the TF2 server. Hopefully the random problems are fixed.

- Added all maps to the mapcycle to avoid trouble with some maps never showing etc. Not sure why this happened but from now on any map should appear in the vote/nomination/rtv list.
- Increased the time before the timelimit hits that the mapvote comes up to 6 minutes, so that should fix the issue with the vote not showing at all. Let me know if you ever notice the vote screen not coming up.
- By popular demand I've added a melee only plugin. This is disabled by default, and can be toggled by moderators by typing 'rcon sm_meleeonly', disabled again with the same command. Use with care!
- Another fun plugin I added is 'pregame mayhem' which, during the 'waiting for players' time, turns on friendly fire and instant respawn. So you can have a bit of fun shooting everything that moves until the round starts. :P
- I've reduced the amount of players needed for a successful team scramble to 50% of the total, from 65%. This should make it easier to get a scramble done.
- Sudden death mode has been enabled instead of stalemates. Now, if there's no winner, you'll get a sudden death round that lasts for 4 minutes.

Edited by CodeCat, 16 December 2009 - 12:00.

CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:34

* BY: Bazajaytee
* POSTED: Mar 11, 2010, 02:37PM
* TOTAL VIEWS: 4,665
* COMMENTS: 94

Tomorrow, 12th March, and Saturday, 13th March at 8:00GMT/9:00 CET:12:00 (midnight) PST, EA will take the servers down, this time we will come up with even more hardware with more capacity to handle all the BFBC2 traffic. Once the maintenance is complete you will experience an improvement to your online experience.

This will be extended maintenance to allow the new hardware to be installed and affect all three platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox 360).

Since launch a week ago, BFBC2 has already put EA servers through the following stress:

* The 4 different soldier types have gathered a score of more than 34 Billion.
* There's been more than 400M kills made.
* 1.3M roadkills
* Squads and Teams have assisted each other to 6.2 Billion points.

Now we are adding more capacity to let you smash those numbers multiple times over in the weeks to come.

Consequently the FS server will be useless during these periods.

#11 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 22:11

Due to unforeseen and completely unknown reasons (that we suspect are connected to the server provider) the TF2 server is out of action until further notice.

Edited by Wizard, 13 November 2010 - 22:11.

#12 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 22:45

The TF2 server is deaaaaaad! (Until someone decides they want one bad enough to go buy it again!)

Long live the new Minecraft server!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users