My NWN2 stuff.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 15 July 2009 - 22:32

NWN2 is an RPG, it comes bundled with a pretty powerful level editor which you can use to make levels, quests and campaigns. Essentially your given the same tools the developers used in creating the official campaign.

I'm going to post various images of some of the levels I have created on here.

I took about 70 pics but for some reason they all came out extremely dark, i'll mess around with the light settings and retake them. For now I can show 2 pics, the rest were just to dark to make out any detail.

These two pics are from the level I am working on at the moment. Basically a desecrated cathedral which now does the biddings of the hells.

Posted Image
This is the view from the back of the cathedral, looking down the central aisle towards the front of the cathedral. The two red glowing eyes belong to a skull, but its hard to make that out as the image is very dark. Ingame it isn't as dark as this.

I've also animated alot of things, added special effects here and there, but this cannot be seen on the images unfortunately :(

Posted Image

This image is taken from further down the cathedral, with the skull being behind the viewpoint the picture is taken from. The red stained glass windows seem to cut off in the pic, they don't in reality. They're partially obscured by two runed pillars.

I'll update this post with some brighter pictures later, until then comments are welcomed.

Edited by Ion Cannon!, 16 July 2009 - 14:40.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 14:06

That looks fantastic, I can't minagine how much time it took you to think up something like that, but everything looks so well placed.
The dark theme follws through the entire Cathederal very well.
Posted Image

#3 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 14:30

Thanks, the first picture is no longer loading for some reason. I'll have to re-upload it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 20:31

As I've told you multiple times, they look really good mate, and you should be proud of the work you've put in.
For there can be no death without life.

#5 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 14:25

Some WIP shots of a crypt level i'm working on. It takes the form of a large bridge traversing a gigantic crypt below. Along the bridge there are various stop offs and stairways leading down to the lower levels or other smaller crypts. In the middle there is also a large raised area containing some tombs centered around a pillar. All the images have been brightened after they were captured.

The first image shows part of the bridge leading to the central raised area. To the sides you can see how deep the crypt is.
Posted Image
This image shows the raised central area. It takes the shape of a cross with 3 paths leading off it. One carries on traversing the crypt, one leads to a necromancers sanctum and the other leads down to the large crypt below.
Posted Image
This image shows the descent off the bridge to a lower level leading into a part of the area I haven't made yet. Behind the character you can make out a few flights of stairs.
Posted Image

Edited by Ion Cannon!, 23 July 2009 - 14:30.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users