Laser/Superweapons/China/Toxin Ideas Thread

98 replies to this topic

#51 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 17:21

hijacker guided missile silo nyone? i think that like a silo for GLA, which shoots missiles with hijackers on it. hijacking enemy attacks ^^ this is gonna give a lot of fun |8

where done with balistic terrorists and now where beginning with balistic hijackers?
i was thinking of this unit for the laser gen since frequencies and lazers are quite the same
maybe a big radio on top of and adding a projectile wich makes the tank belong to a invisible 9th team with the same house colour of the enemy/you

#52 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 01 September 2009 - 20:57

View Postsource code, on 1 Sep 2009, 19:21, said:

hijacker guided missile silo nyone? i think that like a silo for GLA, which shoots missiles with hijackers on it. hijacking enemy attacks ^^ this is gonna give a lot of fun |8

where done with balistic terrorists and now where beginning with balistic hijackers?
i was thinking of this unit for the laser gen since frequencies and lazers are quite the same
maybe a big radio on top of and adding a projectile wich makes the tank belong to a invisible 9th team with the same house colour of the enemy/you

technically, frequencies and laserz arent the same, a laser is bundled light, and a frequency is the vibrating of particles. but that doesnt matter. i dont think that the idea of the radio missile would be fun. hijacker missile too. it should be more refined.
Posted Image

#53 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 21:30

View Postsu8perkillr, on 1 Sep 2009, 21:57, said:

technically, frequencies and laserz arent the same, a laser is bundled light, and a frequency is the vibrating of particles. but that doesnt matter. i dont think that the idea of the radio missile would be fun. hijacker missile too. it should be more refined.

well i didnt mean a radio being fired more a ecm/microwave like attack what just diables the vehicle going its own way(if possible) or just continue w/e its doing but not able to get any aditional orders

oh and for nuke a radioactive tank wich creates a large rad field but cant be turned on(evacuate everyhting as you wil create this unit)

for vanilla china the leeking fuel truck; a fast truck leeking fuel wich if kille will even make a bigger pool of fuel can be ignitet by any incenerary weapon

Edited by source code, 01 September 2009 - 22:41.

#54 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:30

for toxin: supper. basically its a special power, that fires supper into the base of the enemy. it works like mines. they cant be killed without running over them. if they go boom, they make small toxin booms
Posted Image

#55 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:38

a special attack for any china gen, mirco sun launches a dam tiny sun (just a time yellow ball with the emp end fx would be the simplest and the coolest) that stays for about 5 second intantly burning every infantry and tanks would also die quite problably(exept for super units and the overlord)
building would not die exept for the realy weak ones

and for the overrated general make a temporal displacement device launcher wich is jsut an emp bomb

Edited by source code, 02 September 2009 - 10:39.

#56 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 15:06

o lol source code? this post is the 10th post that we 2 are the only posters here.

laser general: laser modding. everyone who plays OE-cake knows that some substance will create a "laser" a beam of 1 kind of material that just keeps growing. the upgrade: strengthens the flaming ability, so infants are burned. it also makes units attack over more distance.
Posted Image

#57 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 17:19

View Postsu8perkillr, on 2 Sep 2009, 16:06, said:

o lol source code? this post is the 10th post that we 2 are the only posters here.

laser general: laser modding. everyone who plays OE-cake knows that some substance will create a "laser" a beam of 1 kind of material that just keeps growing. the upgrade: strengthens the flaming ability, so infants are burned. it also makes units attack over more distance.

i dotn really understand

but about us 2 only ones who post its becouse the power of holland mind

#58 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 17:59

so u from holland 8|

i ment like it shots fire laser. that way infantry go inferno and things like that
Posted Image

#59 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:06

View Postsu8perkillr, on 2 Sep 2009, 18:59, said:

so u from holland 8|

i ment like it shots fire laser. that way infantry go inferno and things like that

but doesnt every laser in amsot every mod set things on fire?

and how about changing the hero's more to the generals?

inf black lotus maybe able to call in paradrop of 2 minigunners
tank black lotus can preform an emergency repair anywhere on the map
nuke black lotus can spawn a tiny rad field anywhere on the map
hack black lotus could be the one to hack money starting at 10 promoting to 20
vanilla black lotus could enrage a small amount of units for 15 seconds or so

demo jarmen kell can set explosives
stealth jarmen kell has a mini gps scrambler (just enough to stealth one unit)
toxic jarmen kell can shoot a antrax bullet spawning a medieum toxin field inside his range
coockie jarmen kell could (i have no idea whatsoever i dont know the specific strategy of cookie gen)
vanilla jarmen kell could be able to spawn 1 rebel anywhere

sw burton can call in an emp strike form an arora within range(would not be as big as the china emp and would harm air)
af burton can call in an airstike raptor anywhere on the map
lazer burton can place a lazer charge osmewhere on the map(democharge like device that shoots 2 times a lazer as strogn as that of the lazer crusader)
overrated burton should be able to spawn 50 tanks that last 2 seconds
vanilla burton can shoot an HE grenade every now and then jsut a litle less powerfull then a missile defender's rocket DOES autofire

the ability should be bought form the tech center

btw i wonder is spamming alot of ideas against the forum rules?

oh and jordan dotn worry about copyright in ogame they had a death strar wich looks exacly the same it only had a gauss gun instead of a lazer

Edited by source code, 03 September 2009 - 10:33.

#60 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 14:17

that sounds really good to me. some should have adjustments because else it would be OP or useless.
Posted Image

#61 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 15:11

View Postsu8perkillr, on 3 Sep 2009, 14:17, said:

that sounds really good to me. some should have adjustments because else it would be OP or useless.

oh crap nuke gen had major nuker now (i dont really like that guy)

well maybe the timer would balance it (if you have to w8 6 minutes for 2 minigunners it'd be osmething to not use immediatly)
and there more to make an idea anyway i liked those ones tho

Edited by source code, 03 September 2009 - 15:12.

#62 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 16:05

View Postsource code, on 1 Sep 2009, 23:30, said:

for vanilla china the leeking fuel truck; a fast truck leeking fuel wich if kille will even make a bigger pool of fuel can be ignitet by any incenerary weapon

erm... this triggered by the release of contra mod 007? in this one there are fuel spilling fuel rods and fuel bombs that create fuel pools and stuff

Edited by su8perkillr, 03 September 2009 - 16:06.

Posted Image

#63 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 17:23

View Postsu8perkillr, on 3 Sep 2009, 16:05, said:

erm... this triggered by the release of contra mod 007? in this one there are fuel spilling fuel rods and fuel bombs that create fuel pools and stuff

almost every idea i posted so far is triggered by contra, shockwave, rotr, and the unreleased European Conflics(capital letters = big potention)
anyway contra isnt the first as i can remember shockwave (or another mod) had a dragon tank ability to spill some fuel every 4/5 minutes right in front of them.

#64 St1lton

• 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:01

How about for toxic general
A giant medican bottle on tracks or whatever that shoots a massive "beam"(i mean like a huge "flow" i dont know how to say it) of toxins
quote Dr. Thrax " time for you medicine" also make it way better against buldings than other toxin weapons
maby for contaminate it would be like the anthrax bomb but maby that would be to over powerd :cool:

#65 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:43

View Postcoolbob999, on 6 Sep 2009, 9:01, said:

How about for toxic general
A giant medican bottle on tracks or whatever that shoots a massive "beam"(i mean like a huge "flow" i dont know how to say it) of toxins
quote Dr. Thrax " time for you medicine" also make it way better against buldings than other toxin weapons
maby for contaminate it would be like the anthrax bomb but maby that would be to over powerd :cool:

yeah and as you say its already posted once
anyway maybe for the toxin general or the stealth poison darts does not inflict damage on its own but target wil die in 50 or so seconds can be healed in barracks
and tranquilizer darts that decrease the speed and firepower of a target by 10% both should be for a little more expansive units (so you wont spawn dart rebels)

#66 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 17:51

View PostJordan, on 1 Sep 2009, 12:25, said:

Not sure about a Death Star however. Could leave me wide open for copyright infringement, not really sure how that all works. Plus, you'd never see it anyways.

-Jordan

That was precisely my point and why a sort of "star port" would be necessary to represent the fact that the player had access to a "Death star" type weapon.
Posted Image

#67 HHKelevra

Casual

• 51 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 19:43

How about an Ion Drone for a laser weapon.

A small, quick robot, similar to the RA2 Terror drones. By themselves, they are defenseless, but if you can get one close to an enemy building, you can activate it and a small Ion beam will come down and destroy the drone and damage everything around it. Unlike the superweapon's beam, however, this will only last a second or so, and will do much less damage.
Posted Image

#68 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 16:03

the gla thief

kinda like a hacker but steals it form the enemy's supply center
has the same rate as a hacker but onloy steals 1 at a time
if promoted once 2 twice 3 and 3 times 5

there should be a build limit of 4 or so because otherwise you'd end up having 20 of em stealing all your cash at once

#69 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 18:39

hmmm... interwebz general anyone?
Posted Image

#70 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 14:45

View Postsu8perkillr, on 7 Oct 2009, 19:39, said:

hmmm... interwebz general anyone?

its nto like the hacker but its kinda like the leech drone from contra
you cain a small amont of cash and the enemy loses a small amount
its not just gaining yourself some money its getting in the way of your enemy

#71 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 16:06

i can't remember a leech drone.
however i get the idea. i think... you should also need normal ones as well, because 3×4=12$ per second=not an real good income.
with interwebz general anyone i ment like in what general should get it.
Posted Image

#72 darklighter10

• 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 16:41

I had an annoying idea for the Toxin General. Remember the damaged anthrax bunkers that leak anthrax around it? Allow the Toxin General to build it as a modified form of base defence i.e. a wall section that leaks anthrax. When placed at chokepoints, enemies either blast the bunker down and drive through the anthrax (no problem with China with propaganda towers) or wait for the anthrax to fade away, buying you some time, or attack with aerial units.

Toxin General unit: Syringes. Something that shoots massive surgical syringes at enemy tanks and makes them leak anthrax until they die. Cannot be cured.

Perhaps China could have a special civilian unit that disables enemy tanks when he gets close to them... like such. Perhaps he could be coded so that he has a lower priority as a target, so he actually stands a chance of getting close to any vehicle.

To go with Superweapon General's supposed turtling nature, give her a tank in the shape of a tortoise. Slow, heavily armoured tank that heals itself. Although I'm not sure what else to do with it.

For Laser General, I'd give a tank a lightsaber and call it a Lancer. (Only because the American tanks keep referencing knights) Fast, lightly armoured, melee unit that guarantees a kill if it makes contact. Perhaps it doesn't have to be a tank at all, but a GI on horseback. With a lightsaber lance. That visibly lengthens with the Search and Destroy battle plan.

Edited by darklighter10, 09 October 2009 - 16:56.

#73 source code

Casual

• 50 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 15:17

View Postsu8perkillr, on 8 Oct 2009, 17:06, said:

i can't remember a leech drone.
however i get the idea. i think... you should also need normal ones as well, because 3×4=12$ per second=not an real good income.
with interwebz general anyone i ment like in what general should get it.

well yeah make some kinda speacial hackers may6be you dont need a build limit but make them more expansive range should be unlimited
still think about it 8x5(8 hackers more wont be neccesarry si9nce you can build regular ones to) mean 40$ a second wich you gain and they lose
every second you get a 80$ advantage these hackers dont mean to make you alot of money but gain a economical advantage

#74 Su8perkillr

• 559 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 19:34

just a little idea for china. or little... well its big, but the idea is simple. on our school, there are many n00bs like me that carry all their books around and dont use their locker.thats ok, as long as u have the right bag. but there are those people who just... well who just fuck that rule and take a bag that just makes it worse. my idea is to make a school kid with a HUGE bag that carries kids around :P will be handy in USA vs CHINA as USA=missiles=low damage to infantry. its also extra effective vs GLA. it also brings a bit of balance as VS usa and GLA china never had good troop carriers.
Posted Image

#75 Generalcamo

Casual

• 78 posts
  • Projects: None

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:08

I thought of a great unit for all GLA generals, The Balloon! It will consist of many balloons with fans and can be garrisoned by 4 infantry units. It can be built from the GLA Air field along with some other air units. You can use the same voice as the Shockwave Balloon. (we shall fall upon our forces like lightning from a cloudless sky) The infantry units will hang from the balloon. The house color, of course, will be on the balloons.
Supporter of Stalin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users