New Signature

2 replies to this topic

#1 Teron

Absinth drinker

• 938 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 15:22

I made this new signature, because I'm playing "Runes of Magic" for about a year now and my first character "Teron" was horrible skilled so I made another one named "Zyreene".

Runes of Magic is a free to play MMORPG with a dual class system, means: You can aquire two classes at the same time and each combination gets its own specific skills. Say you can have a mage as a primary character and also be priest as a secondary class. While you can only use all skills of your primary class, only the basic skills of the secondary can be used.
Nonetheless, you can switch your primary to secondary and vice versa any time when you are in your home. For example, Zyreene is a Warrior(primary)/Rogue(secondary) and currently dualwielding swords and axes :P

Anyways,
here are some pictures I made this Signature and Avatar from. Critics are welcome and appreciated:

The "cut-out" and merged picture with added lighting:
Posted Image
The lighting was the hardest part of it. I just suck setting up the correct light/s ;)

Final Signature:
Posted Image

Another picture I took from her and will use as avvi ;)
Posted Image

Edited by Teron, 16 August 2009 - 15:33.

"It's not the cards you have, it's how you play them!" - Gambit (X-Men)

#2 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 15:35

The cut out is great and the merged picture looks really good but i think the sig needs more work on the colour side.
The shadow on the picture looks nice and fits well but it just doesn't work with the pop out sig style because the render is too dark and because of that it is no longer the main focus of the sig.
Also the BG needs to match with the colours on the render, otherwise the BG looks a bit out of place in a sig.
Maybe some changes to the size of the red text as well but that would just be preference.

Anyway i hope that helps and keep up the good work :P
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 ΓΛPTΘΓ

Ecchi Toaster

• Project Team
  • 923 posts
  • Projects: Spam

Posted 16 August 2009 - 15:36

The rendering is nicely done, however the red text doesn't seems to blend in well, other than that, its a fine work.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awesome radio

19:44 - Chyros: I'm very harmless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users