Tanks hand drawings

5 replies to this topic

#1 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:11

What follows are some of my conceptual drawings for one of the games I'm designing. While I would like to show all of them, some are not appropriate for those under the age of 18, and it's not for violence [nothing sexual, but still not suitable for people under the age of 18.] And therefor, I will not post them without permission from an Admin.

Anyway. The first image is of the main character, Jonathon Davonger. Some of you will probably notice his sword off the bat, and before anyone asks, yes, the blade extends from the front to back. When I get the chance, I'll draw an image of him actually holding the sword in a combat stance.

Posted Image

In this image, Davonger, a bounty hunter in the games story, is awaiting an assignment at the Enforcers HQ. His weapons that are seen aside from the sword are a snub-nose .44 Revolver, [ankle].45 USP Match [thigh], and combat knife [on his other ankle, but not visible.]. In the story, Davonger is a deadly, and efficient fighter, able to attack at long range, or up close. His mother is a Martial Arts instructor for the Army, and his Father is a former Delta member. His weapons, other then ones already listed, include a MK14EBR using Kevlar Jacketed Rounds [which lets them punch strait through most forms of Body armor, and even a KA50s engines]. A specially built USAS-12 Automatic Shotgun using a Slug-shot mix shell. A "Shock-Gun" which is used for non-lethal finishes to a fight by delivering a charge powerful enough to cause the victims heart to 'restart' [like a defibrillator], a Cheytac Intervention in .408 calibre for 'beyond a mile' shots, or for when he just needs a BFG. He also has a twin-barrled .22cal SMG that is mounted on his left wrist, the houseing for which also contains a spring-loaded ballistic shield which can stop most small-arms fire with ease, however larger rounds [7.62 AP and up] will punch through.

The second image is of one of the other characters, a Dragon named Eleesta. She is a "Great Winged Dragon" [known for their larger then normal wings that allow them to gain very high altitudes]. Normally, by the end of the first game, she would have grown to the size of a city bus, but because of some Atlantian Genetic Engineering, she would only grow to the size of an average human. The Gene in question only triggers if the Dragon that has it hatches in the presence of a human, no exceptions. If the Dragon hatches in the wild, they will grow to normal size.

Posted Image

In this image, I have drawn Eleesta without the combat gear she would normally take into battle [she is also like this for a couple of the levels, including a trip to the Amazon, and a sunken ship]. 'El' is a very intelligent Dragon for her age, she is very avid about knowing history [something that "Foxter, the teams other Dragon, considers 'geekish'], but for all of her book smarts, she lacks street smarts, and is even fooled into going to town to get some "Elbow Grease" by Foxter just so that he can host an all-Dragon party at the teams residence [which is discovered by the team, and I'm sure everyone that's done that [having a party while their parents are gone for the weekend] can imagine the result] Normally, her combat gear includes a pair of "Breaker Swords [Swords with a 'hook' on the blade designed to literally break another sword], as well as a pair of MK23 SOCOMs, and even heavy body armor [made for Dragons of course]

Please feel free to post comments, ask questions, etc. I have another image, but for aforementioned reasons, it will not be shown without permission from an Admin. However, you can also send a PM to me, state your age, and I'll link the image. Again, it's nothing sexual, it's just that modisty during the time of Atlantis is not exactly the same as it is now. The Character in this case, is Manelle Ellinette, an Atlantian Survivor [she was in stasis when Atlantis went poof, and was found by them team, although this secret is not revealed until later in the story]. In the image, she is wearing a light blue see-through outfit, seeing as she was once set to take the thrown as an Atlantian Queen before the big bang theory was tested in Atlantis. In the scenes she is seen like this, the light is either to dark to even see anything, or everything is distorted in a hologram recording. Again, I will need permission from the Admin to post this image.

Edited by tank50us, 05 September 2009 - 21:20.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dauth edit: Sig removed for height violation.

#2 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:53

Nice drawings I must say but wait, does that guy carry a bow?

#3 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:55

that's the sword

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 ☆FreedoM_FighteR☆

☆I FighT For FreeDoM☆

• 1887 posts
  • Projects: C&C Renovatio

Posted 05 September 2009 - 21:30

i like the drawings =] realy well done

keep up the good work

Posted Image
Posted Image

Dauth edit: One on top of the other or it breaks sig rules

#5 tank50us

Professional

• 345 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:59

After about a days work, I knocked out a combat-loaded Eleesta. This picture also better illustrates the wings then my previous sketch.

Posted Image

Somethings you'll probably notice are the absence of her necklace and Dogtags. Both of these are items that she does not bring with her on missions, largely because the necklace holds far more sentimental value to her then anything else in her possession. When she is in her combat gear, she uses the name tapes for identification in place of the Dogtags, mainly because of the reduced noise risk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 kanan

Regular

• 191 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 20:37

really nice sketches mate, my favourite is the last one of Eleesta. keep up the good work ok.

peace
k-9 the truth is out there

For The Emperor!!! For The Lion!!!
Death Or Glory!!!
Give Them No Quarter!!! Show Them No Mercy!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
anime <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users