8 replies to this topic

#1 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts
  • Projects: New!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 15:13

Posted Image

A new year just started and a new Zero Hour rises!

Command and Conquer: Untitled has been released and with it, the old game has finally got a new look. With improved units, particles, maps and textures, CnC U is a must have for ZH fans. CCU remakes almost every unit in the game with a high quality model and skin while also adding units to enhance the game play. Their goal, shown below, is easily within the scope of this highly talented and dedicated team.

"The goal of Command & Conquer: Untitled is to bring a truly unrivaled [sic] gaming experience in terms of modding. Our modding team has added various modifications to the original game including updated models, new sounds, and more scenery for those of you out there who have a knack for making maps. To compliment this, balance has been fine tuned by our respected and hard working beta testers and surely shadows the unbalances that Zero Hour had before. We hope you enjoy this mod, and have a great time playing when we eventually release a new version for your viewing pleasure!"

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

So...for what are you waiting?

Posted Image

And join the Official Hamachi Networks for some awesome games in a better ZH.

Article by -
Gen.Kenobi

Edited by Wizard, 11 January 2010 - 09:11.

"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#2 R3ven

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:10

nice boxy on the crusader

#3 Mr. Mylo

The Transporter

• Project Team
  • 2334 posts
  • Projects: CnC Unleashed; CnC The Rise of the Reds

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:50

nice, but why is there a picture on the machine gun of the crusader? xD
Posted Image
sig by the_Dr - you are the best
Posted Image
here look at my artwork: KLICK ME
Posted Image

#4 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:29

Because I like Boxxy <.<

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#5 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:05

Well to me, the "easter" is waaaay too obvious and in the way. Easters are supposed to be subtle and hidden.

Enough of that, the main purpose of this post is to point out the various errors in this news post. Title is "Zero Hour is now!", not new. Plus several errors in the text, someone should read it through for you. Firstly though, spell check.

#6 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:09

They are reviewed and editted before they are posted. Looks like Kenobi may have just copied the wrong version this time.

Edited by Wizard, 11 January 2010 - 09:10.

#7 Gen.Kenobi

Set sails!

• Project Leader
  • 1170 posts
  • Projects: New!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 13:53

No...nono. This has no mistakes. "ZH is new" was a joke that i did with their update "ZH is now". No mistakes. If you play closely, ZH looks like a new game.
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Posted Image

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#8 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 14:09

The second paragraph is entirely CCU content as it states their goal, hence we added [sic] to remind everyone that it was [said in copy] and not our cock up.

#9 Zhao

That pro guy.

• Project Team
  • 619 posts
  • Projects: Situation Zero

Posted 13 January 2010 - 14:19

View PostHeartBreak1, on 10 Jan 2010, 12:29, said:

Because I like Boxxy <.<

May she rest in peace D:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users