What your Favorite Crossovers?

29 replies to this topic

Poll: What your Favorite Crossovers? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

What your Favorite Crossovers?

1. Spore(2008 game) x Anything(Particularly those that mentioned in this poll) (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

2. Pokemon x Teen Titans (1 votes [5.88%])

3. SpongeBob Squarepants x KH (1 votes [5.88%])

4. Digimon x Teen Titans (1 votes [5.88%])

5. Heroes x Teen Titans (1 votes [5.88%])

6. Digimon 02 x KH2 (1 votes [5.88%])

7. SpongeBob Squarepants x The Simpsons (1 votes [5.88%])

8. The World Ends With You x Doom (1 votes [5.88%])

9. The World Ends With You x Ghostbusters (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Crysis x Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

11. F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin x Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (1 votes [5.88%])

12. Spiderman x Naruto (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Harry Potter x Avatar: the Last airbender (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Scooby Doo x Metal Slug (2 votes [11.76%])

15. Halo x Gears of War (0 votes [0.00%])

16. GTA 4 x Nolan Batman (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Bioshock x Fallout 3 (0 votes [0.00%])

18. G.I. Joe x Transformers (2 votes [11.76%])

19. Sailor Moon x Powerpuff Girls (0 votes [0.00%])

20. Other Crossovers (2 votes [11.76%])

Vote

#1 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts
  • Projects: 2012: Independence day

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:10

Chose the Crossovers that I mentioned in this poll as many as you like and Every time you chose any Crossovers that you like you must post the comments in this thread and if any of your favorite crossovers are not in this poll Choose Other Crossovers Instead!. if you don't know anything that I mentioned above Here the things that I mentioned and Crossovered above check the fansites about following Series, Shows, and games: Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Grand Theft Auto, Spiderman, Naruto, Nolan Batman, Halo, Gears of war, Harry Potter, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Scooby Doo, Metal Slug, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Doom Computer games, Ghostbusters, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, G.I. Joe, Transformers, sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls, etc.

I like to Crossovered just anything or Everything that I has selected in this poll!

Edited by Masonicon, 10 January 2010 - 05:06.

#2 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:17

Posted Image

#3 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:43

GI Joe and Transformers has been done before in comics plenty of times.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#4 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:56

View PostHobbesy, on 10 Jan 2010, 12:17, said:

Posted Image

Why?

#5 Lizzie

• 1364 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:13

Posted Image

I hate crossovers.

Edited by Lizzie, 10 January 2010 - 08:17.

- E.A.B
My escape route goes through the enemy.
Posted Image

#6 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:17

Crossovers work in comics and even then, just barely.
Posted Image

#7 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:40

How about Crysis x Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour

#8 BeefJeRKy

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:13

View PostMasonicon, on 10 Jan 2010, 10:40, said:

That would make for an uniteresting TC mod. I mean the unit choice sounds really limited as is the map choice.
Posted Image

#9 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:47

Twilight x Buffy the vampire slayer

#10 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:02

View PostRich19, on 10 Jan 2010, 12:47, said:

Nice one :P .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:17

View PostChyros, on 10 Jan 2010, 12:02, said:

View PostRich19, on 10 Jan 2010, 12:47, said:

Nice one :P .

Posted Image

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#12 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:45

Rich just won the internets.

/thread

Edit: thinking about what that poll ACTUALLY said, what would happen if you MULTIPLIED the first by the last?

Edited by Wizard, 10 January 2010 - 11:47.

#13 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:51

View PostJRK, on 10 Jan 2010, 17:13, said:

That would make for an uniteresting TC mod. I mean the unit choice sounds really limited as is the map choice.

Both Crysis and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour are sets in near future and what's happen if Everything or anything in both Crysis(and its subsequent mods) and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour(and it's subsequent mods) Meets each Other?

thus How about Spore(2008 video game) meets Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, and The Simpsons(sometimes they all meets Crysis or/and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour)?

#14 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:10

View PostMasonicon, on 10 Jan 2010, 11:51, said:

thus How about Spore(2008 video game) meets Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, and The Simpsons(sometimes they all meets Crysis or/and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour)?

Keeping on repeating this:

How about [a noun] [verb] [a list of nouns]??

does not make for effective conversation. I didn't realise you were that guy that kept going on about nanotechnology until now.

#15 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:13

At least you can have a new quote in your sig now Rich

#16 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:36

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 10 January 2010 - 13:36

yeah... Hobbesy summed it up...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 BeefJeRKy

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 14:49

View PostMasonicon, on 10 Jan 2010, 13:51, said:

Both Crysis and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour are sets in near future and what's happen if Everything or anything in both Crysis(and its subsequent mods) and Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour(and it's subsequent mods) Meets each Other?

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#19 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 16:36

View PostWizard, on 10 Jan 2010, 20:13, said:

At least you can have a new quote in your sig now Rich

I think it's gonna be a tad too long :P
Posted Image

#20 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:50

View PostJRK, on 10 Jan 2010, 21:49, said:

View PostMasonicon, on 10 Jan 2010, 13:51, said:

Posted Image

Spoiler

That Crossover Scenario so far is: the army that consists Robin(Dick Grayson), Starfire(Koriand'r), Beast Boy(Garfield Logan), Raven(Rachel Roth), and Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru "T.K." Takishi, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya,(02 version in summer clothes), and Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Sandy cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Eugene Krabs, Pearl Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Larry the Lobster, and Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy(kh2 version), and ash (satoshi), misty (kasumi), tracey (kenji), richie (hiroshi), gary (shigeru), may (haruka), max (masato), drew (shuu), dawn (hikari), paul (shinji), and Neku Sakuraba, Shiki Misaki, Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu, Daisukenjo "Beat" Bito, Raimu "Rhyme" Bito, and Claire Bennet, Noah Bennet, Monica Dawson, Ando Masahashi, Hiro Nakamura, Matt Parkman, Nathan Petrelli, Peter Petrelli, Micah Sanders, Tracy Strauss, Mohinder Suresh, and Homer Jay Simpson, Margaret Simpson, Bart "Jojo" Simpson, Lisa Marie Simpson, Maggie Simpson(this army is Supported by Crysis Nanosuit Soldiers, Armed Forces from Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour and its Partial Conversion mods, and various Sentient Species from Spore(2008 Video game)) Fights Illuminati(whose ranks includes: Zombies, Carnivorous Aliens(especially the Grox, and Real Life reptilian Aliens(including Greys)), Homicidal Robots, Futuristic Soldiers(comes from distant future), Medieval Warriors, Mad Scientists, Religious cults, Undead Lifeforms, Demonic Creatures, Feudal Japanese Warriors, Psycho Al-Qaeda Terrorists, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Evil Spirits, and many other enemies along their CGI Versions) to the death.

Edited by Masonicon, 11 January 2010 - 07:12.

#21 RaiDK

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:58

I think there should be a movie with Optimus Prime, Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Kup, Springer, Arcee, Blurr, Grimlock, Perceptor, Blaster, Swoop, Slag, Sludge, Wheelie, Ironhide, Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Brawn, Gears, Auto-combatant, Eject, Rewind, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Wheeljack, Windcharger, Ratchet, Snarl, Grapple, Huffer, Hound, Sunstreaker, Bluestreak and Inferno, and they have to fight Megatron / Galvatron, Starscream, Cyclonus / Skywarp, Scourge / Thundercracker, Soundwave, Devastator, Scrapper, Bonecrusher, Hook, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Long Haul, Shrapnel / Sweep, Kickback / Sweep, Bombshell / Cyclonus's Armada, Astrotrain, Shockwave, Dirge, Blitzwing, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ravage, Ratbat, Thrust and Ramjet, as well as having Unicron as an enemy of everyone, with a soundtrack by Stan Bush, N.R.G., Vince DiCola, Spectre General, Lion and "Weird Al" Yankovic.

That'd pretty much be the best movie ever.

Edited by RaiDK, 11 January 2010 - 09:00.

#22 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:08

View PostRaiDK, on 11 Jan 2010, 14:58, said:

I think there should be a movie with Optimus Prime, Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Kup, Springer, Arcee, Blurr, Grimlock, Perceptor, Blaster, Swoop, Slag, Sludge, Wheelie, Ironhide, Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Brawn, Gears, Auto-combatant, Eject, Rewind, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Wheeljack, Windcharger, Ratchet, Snarl, Grapple, Huffer, Hound, Sunstreaker, Bluestreak and Inferno, and they have to fight Megatron / Galvatron, Starscream, Cyclonus / Skywarp, Scourge / Thundercracker, Soundwave, Devastator, Scrapper, Bonecrusher, Hook, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Long Haul, Shrapnel / Sweep, Kickback / Sweep, Bombshell / Cyclonus's Armada, Astrotrain, Shockwave, Dirge, Blitzwing, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ravage, Ratbat, Thrust and Ramjet, as well as having Unicron as an enemy of everyone, with a soundtrack by Stan Bush, N.R.G., Vince DiCola, Spectre General, Lion and "Weird Al" Yankovic.

That'd pretty much be the best movie ever.

How about Scary Movie-esque animated Crossover Parody Film that Crossovers and spoofs Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, and Several other Films, TV shows, Literatures, and Games with Robin(Dick Grayson), Starfire(Koriand'r), Beast Boy(Garfield Logan), Raven(Rachel Roth), and Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru "T.K." Takishi, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya,(02 version in summer clothes), and Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Sandy cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Eugene Krabs, Pearl Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Larry the Lobster, and Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy(kh2 version), and ash (satoshi), misty (kasumi), tracey (kenji), richie (hiroshi), gary (shigeru), may (haruka), max (masato), drew (shuu), dawn (hikari), paul (shinji), and Neku Sakuraba, Shiki Misaki, Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu, Daisukenjo "Beat" Bito, Raimu "Rhyme" Bito, and Claire Bennet, Noah Bennet, Monica Dawson, Ando Masahashi, Hiro Nakamura, Matt Parkman, Nathan Petrelli, Peter Petrelli, Micah Sanders, Tracy Strauss, Mohinder Suresh, and Homer Jay Simpson, Margaret Simpson, Bart "Jojo" Simpson, Lisa Marie Simpson, Maggie Simpson, and Various Spore Creatures Initially have to fight Crysis Nanosuit Soldiers and Armed Forces from Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour and its Partial Conversion mods and later they having to fight ACME Industries as enemy for everyone(in this film they used to Creates F-22 Raptor, RAH-66 Comanche, F-35 Lightning II, Stryker, M1A2 Abrams, RQ-4 Global Hawk, V-22 Osprey, Foster-Miller TALON SWORDS, SR-X Aurora, RQ-1 Predator, B-2 Spirit, Flying Saucers, XM8 Rifle, XM25 Grenade Launcher, Benneli M4 Super 90 shotgun, MR-C, Minigun(for Nanosuit clad Soldiers only), FGM-148 javelin(for Nanosuit Clad Soldiers only), Barret M-82, XM806 Heavy Machine gun, Laser Blaster Gun, Plasma Cannon, Alien MOAC, Singularity cannon, Nano Muscle Suit, Dragon skin Body armor(with magnetorheological fluid pouch insert), Literally Bulletproof helmet, Bio-goggles, Just every High tech Gadgets, and almost Everything and this Corporation is nothing more than Front for Illuminati(Whose ranks includes: Zombies, Carnivorous Aliens(especially the Grox, and Real Life reptilian Aliens(including Greys), and the Annunaki as Leader of Illuminati), Homicidal Robots, Futuristic Soldiers(comes from distant future), Medieval Warriors, Mad Scientists, Religious cults, Undead Lifeforms, Demonic Creatures, Feudal Japanese Warriors, Psycho Al-Qaeda Terrorists, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Evil Spirits, and Zionist Gangsters along many other enemies with their own additional CGI Versions)), With Soundtracks by Various Different bands and Musicians Including Richard Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra.

Edited by Masonicon, 11 January 2010 - 10:10.

#23 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:19

Maybe you could have some interesting and calculated crossovers instead of just a random list D:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#24 RaiDK

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:23

My brain is now melting at that reply. Good lord.

#25 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:39

eeeh, isn't this our resident bot?

i'm seeing a pattern here. apart from being absolute nonsense, his posts generally get longer in a straight line, like the same amount of text is added every time a reply is made.

or am i fantasizing?

@ thread: no.
it's time to wake up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users