Show off your figurines.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:36

Me and RaiDK have recently been exchanging our found love for figurines, and as we generally buy model/paint kits, I decided to put a thread up in the artwork forum to show off someworks, this is for anyone to use. I thought we needed a thread for models that weren't citadel miniatures as well, so here it is.

What I'm showing off now is a model I bought and assembled yesterday, Gundam Sandrock Custom. This is a figurine from a series of figures based on characters from the Gundam Wing movie Endless Waltz. I am really loving this model at the moment, because even the cloak is posable.

Posted Image

As some may know, I have previously purchased two others (Heavyarms and Deathscythe)
Heavyarms is halfway through a paint job, and Deathscythe is missing his wings which became damaged after a fall and are bieng repaired as we speak.

You can see them lined up below.
Posted Image

Hopefully if I find enough free time I will complete Heavyarms and will get around to painting deathscythe and Sandrock. I'm also looking to complete my collection by getting hold of the Tallgeese, Wing and Shenlong Gundam models.

I got a couple more shots without the cloak, and in a few different poses. These things are nicely posable, but I wouldnt say completely posable.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Naked Rainbow, 30 January 2010 - 12:29.

Posted Image

#2 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 13:56

ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH.

With special cameos from my Starscream and Mazinger Z.

Attached File(s)

Edited by RaiDK, 01 February 2010 - 13:59.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users