Foxgirls and other things

8 replies to this topic

#1 Dispenser

Casual

• 84 posts
  • Projects: Doing drawinations

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:12

Well, I figured since there's been a question about my TF2 spray atleast once, I'd post it here, but alas I seem to have misplaced original drawing somewhere (that's what I get for not really organising my drawers) so all I have is this small version that I used before creating the .vtf file:
Posted Image

Now since that one is so small... here's a sketch that might've been my next spray:
Posted Image
I don't think I'm going to finish that, but what the hey.

edit: changed thread title to better reflect the content

Edited by Dispenser, 13 February 2010 - 17:52.

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:18

Furries, huh ? Codecat is sooo gonna love this 8|
I think you should finish the second spray, it already looks awesome, but you may want to change that text...

EDIT : Oh and by the way, welcome on the FS forums, you might want to create an introduction post in the General Discussion area, even though many of us know you through TF² :sly:

Edited by Argetlam, 03 February 2010 - 23:20.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:18

It's that dispenser with the orange as the gauge meter 8|

What do you use to draw?
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 Dispenser

Casual

• 84 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 23:32

View PostArgetlam, on 4 Feb 2010, 1:18, said:

Furries, huh ? Codecat is sooo gonna love this 8|
I think you should finish the second spray, it already looks awesome, but you may want to change that text...

EDIT : Oh and by the way, welcome on the FS forums, you might want to create an introduction post in the General Discussion area, even though many of us know you through TF² 8|

Actually, Codecat already knows and follows my gallery site XD
Well, I'll think about it, the only thing wrong with is the boring text really, but I don't know what to have there... maybe nothing.

Ok, I'll do one :D

View PostTheDR, on 4 Feb 2010, 1:18, said:

It's that dispenser with the orange as the gauge meter :sly:

What do you use to draw?

Yep, the same one (I believe you[?] also said that it had an orange wench as well... XD )

Usually I draw with just plain old 4H pencil and .5HB Mechanical pencil, and I also have a Wacom Graphire 4 that I use for colouring (I used cheapo markers on the spray, so it doesn't look that great)

#5 Dispenser

Casual

• 84 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 14:51

New stuff:
Posted Image

and since this drawing has an unclothed foxlady with moderately large construction equipment, a linky link:
(Contains undetailed nudity)

also I spend way too much effort on something that gets lost in resizing, so a detailshot of her face:
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad290/S...sdetailshot.jpg

I hope it's okay to post that, I asked from Codecat before, and he said it's okay if I post it in a link and warn about the contents, but I'm still not sure ^^'

Now I don't think I'm going to be posting a whole lot of my drawings here since a fair bit of them can be considered questionable, though nothing really worse than above, but still enough that some might be offended. Plus I've got a perfectly fine gallery going on here if you're interested in seeing anthropomorphic foxgirls in various states of clothedness 8| Here, I'll try to pick the more finished stuff from anything recent (and if I end up doing something else than a foxgirl and it looks good).

edit: submitting after previewing made everything double...?

Edited by Dispenser, 13 February 2010 - 14:52.

#6 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 16:37

Man, i love your art style! Keep it up 8| !

#7 Dispenser

Casual

• 84 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 21:27

Thanks, I'll try ^^

So I made a finished version (in a way) of the spray candidate... and made a spray out of it. I tried to show it in today's event but didn't get any good chance for it really, but here's it full size anyhow:
Posted Image

and a second drawing in a linky link due to it containing undetailed nudity and hot coffee
(Undetailed nudity)

Spoiler

#8 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:36

even though i highly dislike the furry fandom (nothing personal of course :duh:) i reckon you have quite some talent :P your lines and colouring are both very well done and border professionalism.

do keep showing stuff :P
it's time to wake up

#9 Dispenser

Casual

• 84 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:12

I do dislike the extremities as well, I'm really only interested in the drawing aspect as I happened to pick up anthropomorphic foxes as my main subject about 6 years ago before I knew anything of the fandom... I only draw for fun, not to belong, if I could turn back 6 years in time I'd probably start drawing something else instead. But done's done, not gonna stop now because of some prejudice as I enjoy drawing too much to just let go :P Maybe someday there'll be a distinction between the "good" and "bad" of it, like the anime community/fandom...

Anyway thanks, I'm actually mostly self-taught, I got the basics of shading and stuff on the public school art lessons, but other than that, no formal education on the matter :duh: I'm actually applying to art schools to hopefully expand my capabilities (and because college studies aren't working out for me). Maybe I'll even make a living out of it eventually, who knows :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users