A modest discussion of the temporal physical and mathematical possibilities of Statistical Thermodynamics compared to The Copenhagen Interpretation

34 replies to this topic

#26 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:26

aaaand its turned into LPTPW's :duh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:33

We can't help it really, ze.
Posted Image

#28 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:35

Posted Image
Yes we can't stop it!!!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#29 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 13:05

Posted Image
Only Stalin can save us now!

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#30 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 13:42

Posted Image
Stalin can't save you from them!

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#31 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 14:15

Posted Image
These can though.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#32 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 14:41

Posted Image
No they can't!!!

#33 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 18:59

Posted Image

Reinforcements have arrived!

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#34 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 23:22

2 + 2 = 5

Posted Image

Edited by Hobbesy, 11 March 2010 - 23:23.

#35 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:29

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users